Ahsoka Tano and Darth Vader (Rebels) - MS**

Reaction score
I still feel the scuba Ahsoka sports the best likeness yet for the character, it was nearly an exact replica of the digital rendering. I really like this figure and all the previous versions though. I'm still curious to see the cancelled 5 POA figure of her that was slated for a CW 2-pack in the deluxe line.

Reaction score
What was the Deluxe line and tell me more about this 2 pack with 5POA Ahsoka?

Thanks.

Reaction score
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1101292/

Theres the thread, Hasbro cancelled it though. It would have contained CW Ahsoka and Anakin. Pictures were never shown, but Hasbro confirmed it was in the works. It would have been in the 2-pack line with Rebels / movie figures. Speculation is that it was cancelled due to the Rebels Ahsoka.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can understand that, heaven forbid there being two figures of the same characters out at ONCE! Especially of one that's generally sought after, and HTF. I mean, they never learned their lesson with Anakin Obi-Wan etc. But they'll be damned if it will happen with Ahsoka! After all, who would buy them?

Reaction score
I can understand that, heaven forbid there being two figures of the same characters out at ONCE! Especially of one that's generally sought after, and HTF. I mean, they never learned their lesson with Anakin Obi-Wan etc. But they'll be damned if it will happen with Ahsoka! After all, who would buy them?
or it was cancelled because in Hasbro's mind "Female figures don't perform well in retail" lol :p

Reaction score
Darth Vader from Star Wars Rebels after being attacked by Ahsoka Tano. The Anakin is just a printed out still from the episode and attached using stick tack.

Reaction score
I went to starwars.com and went to the episode guide for Twilight of the Apprentice. I found the image of Anakin and copied it into Microsoft word. I brightened it up to what I thought was good and played around resizing it to a very small size. I then printed it out and cut out only the Anakin part. I attached it with sticky wall tack and Ta DA! You have an Ahsoka damaged - Darth Vader

Reaction score
I went to starwars.com and went to the episode guide for Twilight of the Apprentice. I found the image of Anakin and copied it into Microsoft word. I brightened it up to what I thought was good and played around resizing it to a very small size. I then printed it out and cut out only the Anakin part. I attached it with sticky wall tack and Ta DA! You have an Ahsoka damaged - Darth Vader
Ha! I see it now. It looks great. I thought you may have dremmel'd out a hole in the mask and painted away.

Reaction score
Darth Vader from Star Wars Rebels after being attacked by Ahsoka Tano. The Anakin is just a printed out still from the episode and attached using stick tack.
That is pretty great. I might get myself a spare of that set and try this myself. Good idea!

Reaction score
I painted her lightsabers white. Now, they are accurate and they look really good. Haven't seen anyone do this yet so I figured I would make a post. Sorry for the terrible lighting, but it gets the job done.

Reaction score
Something had bothered me about the figure for the longest time particularly after buying the Black series version.
So I finally sat down and compared it closely to the show and it ended up being a very minor fix.
The "crown" thing was just too small which kinda lent itself to younger looking proportions, was very easy to fill it out a bit.