Ahsoka Tano and Darth Vader (Rebels) - MS**

Reaction score
Picked this set up at TRU over the weekend. Good looking figures. Even though they're 5 POA, they look pretty decent. I'm liking the Vader more than I thought I would. He's definitely got a throwback vibe about him, but maybe that's just the 5 POA.

Reaction score
It fits perfectly on the VC Ahsoka
I was hoping to use head on custom using Ayala body ( doesn't fit-yet) but have tried on anything else yet, just glad its ball joint. I could've easily seen them making this a swivel neck cuz lets face it regardless there's limited neck movement either way

Reaction score
I got this set last weekend but didn't open it till yesterday. My Vader's head doesn't stay on so I think he's gonna have to take an ice water plunge and see if that tightens up his ball socket.

Reaction score
I absolutely bought this set. I wanted the Rebels versions of these characters. I couldn't believe they were packaged together. Best find in months. Glad I'm keeping up with my Rebels collection.

Reaction score
I agree, I was looking forward to this set more than the TFA figures - I love the combo. Both figures sport great sculpts and deco - I hope the future Rebels offerings are this good.

Reaction score
Love this 2 pack. The scuplts are great... love the look of Vader!

My favorite Ahsoka is the one in the very last wave of the vintage collection... love everything about that fig, the cardback...everything, but the 2 pack with the two of them together... awesome!

Reaction score
I saw two more packs at the Meijer near me. Though I am a little curious if they're the same two packs that I saw at that store about a month earlier. Because they didn't have them the last couple of times I was there. So either they moved them for a while, and put them back. Or these are two more packs that the store received.

Reaction score
I'm really late on this, but I assume 5POA? And is it still available at retail? I just stepped into TRU for a job interview and didn't know so much product was out.

Reaction score
I've seen the Vader/Ahsoka two pack several times now. I've seen it at Meijer, Target, and Toys R Us. I've definitely seen it enough that I would definitely tell people NOT to pay scalper prices.

Reaction score
Heck, even in Belgium I've seen these in loads of stores all over the country. Even saw them in a local supermarket in France!

Reaction score
Wish her sabers had a bit more color to them and/or the flame effect most other sabers have.

Reaction score
They're literally supposed to be white. I don't know how much color they should have.

Reaction score
Problem is they don't have enough near enough white in them, they just look like clear plastic as is.

Reaction score
Does anyone have a really loose head on Vader? I know its not quite a ball jointed head like other figures, but the head can pop off to remove the cape. Problem is, it gives him a gap between the head and the body. But when the cape is on, the head is still very loose, rolling up slightly and still giving a bit of a gap.

Ahsoka is great, got good paint apps and everything seems fine.

Reaction score
Vader with a cloth cape.

As everyone knows, the fit of the head is not the tightest so I added a plastic ring from the packaging of some toy, one of those they use to hold the twisties.

IMG_1206 by Super Amigo, on Flickr

Reaction score
All the two packs have been warming pegs, except the scavengers and BB8, but this one is the peg warmer among peg warmers. I don't understand how the Han Solo or Anakin pack sells faster than this one.

My guess is that collectors has seen enough Vaders in this scale, and for the casual buyers, ones not familiar with this series, this Vader looks weird and know nothing about the girl.

For what I've seen in the collector's circle I frequent, there are two kinds of attitudes towards the Rebels line, and only two:

There's those who truly hate them with all their heart to an extent you feel sorry for the poor plastic buggers, how those cute little things can be the object of such hatred.

Then you have serious collectors absolutely obsessed with these things. Coincidentally, these collectors often have extensive vintage collections, and some or many Droids and Ewoks figures. Still, for what I know, collecting Rebels is something they keep a secret to their fellow collectors except me, because I have openly expressed my fondness for the line.

Weird, isn't it?

Reaction score
These sold very well when they were released last year, seems like they are being overproduced. They are being carried forward when people are looking for TFA products predominantly. Hasbro isnt great at case ratios.

Reaction score
All the two packs have been warming pegs, except the scavengers and BB8, but this one is the peg warmer among peg warmers. I don't understand how the Han Solo or Anakin pack sells faster than this one.

My guess is that collectors has seen enough Vaders in this scale, and for the casual buyers, ones not familiar with this series, this Vader looks weird and know nothing about the girl.

For what I've seen in the collector's circle I frequent, there are two kinds of attitudes towards the Rebels line, and only two:

There's those who truly hate them with all their heart to an extent you feel sorry for the poor plastic buggers, how those cute little things can be the object of such hatred.

Then you have serious collectors absolutely obsessed with these things. Coincidentally, these collectors often have extensive vintage collections, and some or many Droids and Ewoks figures. Still, for what I know, collecting Rebels is something they keep a secret to their fellow collectors except me, because I have openly expressed my fondness for the line.

Weird, isn't it?
That was my hang up about it. I didn't need another Vader, particularly one with a molded cape. I'm just going to wait until I can find a loose Ahsoka on eBay that isn't the price of the pack itself.

Reaction score
I have never seen this in the wild. Bought Vader and some troops on eBay in a lot.

Reaction score
From Clone Wars to Rebels. I did this because I like to compare the different details and I haven't seen a photo like this online anywhere.

Reaction score
The TVC figure is still the best IMO. Though I think the Rebels head has better details.