Ahsoka Tano and Darth Vader (Rebels) - MS**

Reaction score
Found a set at Target yesterday. I was surprised to discover that Ahsoka has a ball-jointed head.

Reaction score
picked this set up today. Awesome. the Vader is by far my favorite Vader figure at the moment. I might see if I can change out a SA head for the Rebels head but otherwise top notch. the only flaw in both figures is the lack of lightsaber hilts to attach to the obvious hooks on each figure. otherwise highly recommend picking this set up

Reaction score
Just scored this at Target yday. Far and away 2 of the best looking 5POA figures to come around. Surprisingly solid paint apps too. Ashoka is actually going to make it to my display case making her 1 of only 3 5POA figures in there (along side Sabine Wren n the Jedi Temple Guard)

Reaction score
Used the DCPI trick and got Ashoka/Vader this afternoon after I got off work. Of course they where in the back and not on the pegs. I also picked up Zeb and Chopper. The Ashoka looks very nice(yes as does this version of Vader). Very pleased to find these.

Reaction score
So they included hooks for lightsaber hilts that dont actually hook on or even come apart?
Design flaw? Maybe they thought this was for an SA figure, that would have all the accessories to accompany it. It's not like this would be the first time they did something that wasn't useable.

Reaction score
Yeah the Ahsoka and Vader sets I got by asking the employee to pull them from the back of the store, there still was no label for them on the counter, but the employee said they are about to reset the entire section.

Reaction score
My area is still barren as far as this set is concerned. Brickseek is showing that there are some of the 2 packs available in the Bronx (as it has for the past few days), but as much as I would love to get this figure at retail, I sure as heck am not driving into the Bronx from Long Island just to pick it up. Hopefully Targets closer to my home will begin to get them in stock. Congrats to those who have managed to find the Ahsoka/Vader set at retail.

Reaction score
I got my sets the other day. :) Two Ahsoka sets, plan to put articulation in one of the Ahsokas. However, when I put her in a "sitting" position (one of the only poses she can go into) the soft piece on her belt broke off. Very dissapointed in the quality of these. Also, not sure if it is the face sculpt or the paint job, but the face just looks off. :/ Still glad I have this to hold me over until we get the 6" Ahsoka. :D

Reaction score
I have an extra of this set if someone is in need. My brother got it as an early bday present for me off eBay not realizing that I just found it at Target this week. He paid $25 plus shipping but I'm not gonna ask that much. Anyway figured I'd post it on here before going through the hassle of returning or selling it back to evilbay. Good paints apps btw. I'd really like to figure out something to trade for a 6"Phasma crazy as that sounds. And there's also some EU figures I still need. Hit me up

Reaction score
Found this set at a Target in Marion, Ilinois TRU. Sadly no BB-8 set, but this more than made up for that. Great figures, and still better looking than most of the TFA ones.

Reaction score
I found a two pack of Vader and Ahsoka at a Shopko store earlier today.

Is one of Ahsokas lightsaber hilts supposed to be curved like Dooku's or sonething?

Reaction score
This is why all 300 of my figures have stands. It's costly, but worth it to avoid shelf divers. Now the only time I have a shelf diver is due to my cats.

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
quite possibly. I was never a fan of the blade "flare' at the base of the hilts myself but it's such a small issue on a saber I tolerated it. These actually may have flare as well they are just very lightly done and not nearly as robust as the the post potf2/potj ones that have the hilts looking like the blade is exploding from the hilt.

I suppose it was the times back then 10+ years ago to make the flares larger as to make the saber more intense i guess... meh i prefer Obi-wans view on them. Elegant weapons for civilized times... hence I prefer my poft2 ones without that extra width/flare at the base.

Reaction score
I just bought the two-pack's Vader off eBay--I figured that $10 was a good enough deal. I really love the sculpt, but wish that the neck articulation wasn't so restricted: he can look up or to the sides, but there's very little forward tilt. Still, he looks great standing on my desk at work.

There have been a few odd releases over the past 13 years that didn't have flared blades, but those were all either straight repacks (e.g., Jabba's Palace Luke) or new figures with recycled accessories (e.g., the Legacy Qui-Gon including the saber originally included with TPM Qui-Gon figures). At first I thought that must be the case with Vader's saber in this pack, but the sculpt of the hilt is just heads and shoulders above any of the sabers Hasbro put out pre-Saga Collection.

Reaction score
Anyone going to post a pic of Vader. He's the one I'm the most curious about.
Got this pack tonight as well as a Scavengers and BB-8 pack. My store has no peg or shelf space for these, so they were all in the back. Gave the guy the DPCI number and he came out with 5 loose and a sealed case! Took what I wanted and thanked him. I'm not a fan of 5 POA, but I like this set. My phone battery is low, so this is the best I could do. But here is a pic of Vader.

Reaction score
yea, found one at Walmart today:

Interestingly enough she comes with a blue force effect that is very similar to the one Darth Maul came with in the Target Exclusive 3-pack(Nightsister, Maul and Savage)

Reaction score
Looks like the wrong saber hilts as well. Neither one looks like her sabers from Clone Wars.

Reaction score
I'm happy with Ahsoka, but contemplating offloading Vader. Just not into his animated look.

Reaction score
score 2 of these packs along with the zeb/chopper set.
paint app are shotty on one set (which i'll probably return) and descent on the other.
really just needed her head n sabers for custom work so set is kinda pricey for what I needed.
after opening I'm kinda digging vaders cape looks that it could blend well on a regular non-animated one. I like it cuz it drapes over the shoulders for a 'relaxed' pose. just gotta dig a regular vader from a box and try it on.

Reaction score
My TRU Canada PO "arrived" yesterday. Or rather... an empty box arrived. There's a first time for everything I guess? Now I get to play CS tag...

Reaction score
Found all but the Han/Leia set.
My Ahsoka was a real pain to stand. Had to lean her on Vader in order to get her to stand to get that photo.
Having said that - both are really nice figures and the paint apps are really great as well.

Reaction score
Got this set yesterday. Was on a non-toy errand at WM and happened to pass the toy aisle.
Was with my wife and daughter and just took a peek.
It was the only set on the pegs and I snatched it up.

Although the Vader looks like a statue, I still like it 'cos it reminds me of the vintage one.
Brings up memories of the old days. :awesome:
The Ahsoka will go to my daughter once she's a bit older.

Haven't opened it, but looking forward to it.

Reaction score
Shelves are still completely cleared of 3.75" figures in all the stores by me. I checked Target, Wal*Mart, and even K-Mart. Nothing. :(

Reaction score
Same thing is happening here in Sydney, Australia.
Checked a Target and two different K Marts - saw ONE TFA 3.75" figure!!!
That's disgraceful.

They had a tonne of all that other crap -- MM's, HW's, LEGO and those ridiculous Mashers en masse but not the most important line - the action figures!

Reaction score
Picked up an extra set with pretty good paint apps over the weekend if anyone needs. Cost(Kohl's price mind you)+ shipping.
And just for the record, Kohl's has been THE spot for my TFA finds. Sure a few bucks more but they always have an online coupon. They literally had an entire peg full of 3.75" Phasmas!

Reaction score
k

Sorry for the bad photo. Leave it up to my son to come up with this. Funny thing is it actually fits...