Ahsoka Tano and Darth Vader (Rebels) - MS**

GNT

Reaction score
USAtoday have revealed the new Ahsoka Tano figure from season 1 of Rebels, looks like a nice animated figure. Who's going to pick her up?

Thoughts on this figure?

GNT

Reaction score
Darth Vader (Rebels) - SL**

USAtoday have revealed the new Darth Vader figure from season 1 of Rebels. Who's going to pick him up?

Thoughts on this figure?

Reaction score
I think it looks better than any Clone Wars version. Def grab this one (if I can ever find it).

Reaction score
So happy to se her! :grin:

Though . . . aren't her lightsabers the wrong color?

GNT

Reaction score

She had a green Lightsaber in the Clone Wars. She never used them in Rebels so it's a moot point anyway.

Reaction score
absolutely I want this. looks great. I'm glad that she's back in the SW lore.... here's hoping for a sweet lightsaber duel against Darth Vader

Reaction score
WOW.... this one looks awesome. I definitely want one. this might replace my current Legends version and possibly some of the SA Vaders.

Reaction score

Yes, they are.

She had a green Lightsaber in the Clone Wars. She never used them in Rebels so it's a moot point anyway.
  Spoiler:  
Not really a moot point, they should be white. Her lightsabers are unique to show her non-affiliation, she is not a Jedi anymore. S2 will have an episode where we get to see her building her new lightsabers :D

Reaction score
Absolutely LOVE her design. Just watched the season finale this morning, and what a great episode it was!!!

Wondering if she'll be on a single card or in a Mission Series 2-pack with Vader?

Reaction score
I would have thought Ashoka got killed off during order 66.Though off camera.

She left the Jedi Order at the end of Season 5, so she wasn't around any clones to get killed off during Order 66. That's what I always assumed, anyway. I always figured she survived 66 because of that. I never thought we'd see her in Rebels, but I was psyched when I saw her last night! I love how they have iconic characters in Rebels, R2, C-3PO, Lando, Tarkin, Vader, Ahsoka, and Han and Chewie might be in season 2 from what I read somewhere on the forums here.

I wonder if the Inquisitor is really dead.

Reaction score
It seems like this would probably be a Mission Series set. But since it's coming in the fall, I wonder if that means it will be coming at the same time as The Force Awakens figures? If so, it will probably have a new packaging design.

Reaction score
This figure was inevitable, and it turned out nice - I like the plastic cape, wonder if its removable.

Reaction score
Really nice looking figure and a must buy for me. I hope her lightsaber color gets corrected before the figure comes out though, since it looks like she uses light blue blades now. As for the figure, as amazing as she looks, I hope she can sit well enough to pilot a vehicle. There is a piece on her outfit that looks like it could get in the way. Ahsoka and Darth Vader look like they just might be the nicest looking 5poa figures yet. I think we will be in store for some nice looking Force Awakens figures!

Reaction score
I'll pick her up and sell off the Vader. She has a good sculpt and it looks like it won't be too hard to add articulation to her.

Reaction score
Great looking figure, one of the best yet in this line. I wonder if the Anakin & Ahsoka 2-pack was canceled because of this release.

Reaction score
Don't really collect Mission Series figures, but I think I'm in for Darth Vader and Ahsoka. This figure looks really nice, and like Mike_S said I like the Ralph McQuarrie influence as well.

Reaction score
I like that cape! Movie figures need that. Hope it's soft rubber. Good to see the old team together again.

Reaction score
Sucks that Hasbro keep using the US press for their reveals these last few years instead of Toy Fair.

$>>fans :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Sucks that Hasbro keep using the US press for their reveals these last few years instead of Toy Fair.

$>>fans :rolleyes:

It's not like the reveal was a surprise to anybody!