Ahsoka Scuba Gear - CW15

GNT

Reaction score
Ahsoka in Scuba Gear is on her way in 2012, you can view the images here.

Thoughts on this figure?

Reaction score
I will definately be buying one. Thats IF she is capable of being found unlike Season 3 Ahsoka

Reaction score
I may get it since it's different enough from the others.

That's if I ever see it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
New head sculpt looks good, but the orange of her skin is waaaay too bright. I'm glad that the scuba mask isn't sculpted on to her head.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks good. I definitely plan to pick one up.

But they're repacking that crap lightsaber launcher accessory from the Anakin figure? Another accessory fail by Hasbro.

Reaction score
Great figure! I just wish that we could see a few more from wave 3. I guess that'll have to wait until SDCC.

Reaction score
I can hardly tell from the small picture, but it looks to me like she might not have articulated knees?

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro has to keep the main figures on the shelves, not what we really wanted but oh well I'm sure we'll see something to make up for it...maybe scuba Anakin or Padme? :p

Reaction score
Who's we, huh? I am excited for this one. Add in a Monnk and a couple of Mon Cala warriors and we can call it a day.
Yeah. I'd be happy with just any Mon Calamari Warriors to go with Scuba Ahsoka and Scuba Clone. Anything else would be a bonus.

But sadly, Hasbro probably won't release that. They'd much rather give us another Anakin.

Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt the chances of Monnk, Hasbro loves to reuse sculpts. Any of the Mon Calamari and Quarren are iffy, Riff Tamson has the lowest chances, though I have a feeling he would do the best.
---Speaking of Karkadorans, if we only get one random backgrounder from this show, it needs to be the Karkadoran prisoner that Obi-wan stabbed with his fork.

Last edited:
Reaction score
---Speaking of Karkadorans, if we only get one random backgrounder from this show, it needs to be the Karkadoran prisoner that Obi-wan stabbed with his fork.
I thought of you and Dan when that guy showed up. I was thinking that you guys were probably loving it. ;)

Reaction score
I'm really happy that they picked Ahsoka from this arc - I'd much rather see her made compared to Anakin, Padme, Kit, etc. The one I hope they get to though is Ackbar.

Reaction score
Just found out about this new figure yesterday. Really excited it's coming out. Can't wait to get my hands on one!

Kinda curious as to why Hasbro has taken to labeling Ahsoka Tano figures as simply "Ahsoka"? That goes for this figure and the previous release in her S3 outfit.

Reaction score
Or it could simply be bleached out by the lighting in the photograph. This is likely a prototype anyhow. You could well be right, but I think it's too early to be sure what the final figure's paint aps will look like.

Reaction score
Agreed. I'll end up painting mine if it's that pale on release. The face-sculpt does look really good, although she looks kinda sad in the expression.

Reaction score
is it me or is she missing her knees? :wtf:
I think you could be right. It seems hasbro has an aversion to knees. both maybe rex and ahsoka, you'd think with only 19 figures in a line. wouldve thought they were better. Krell better be good.

Reaction score
no knees? that would be a bad move. considering most figures have them she probably does as well. even her other figures do why would they take a step back?

GNT

Reaction score
no knees? that would be a bad move. considering most figures have them she probably does as well. even her other figures do why would they take a step back?
Cost cutting, less articulation saves Hasbro time and money. I haven't seen a close up picture of her yet so not sure if she has or hasn't got knee articulation.

Last edited: