AgentClaret trade reports

Reaction score
Great trader! Just wrapped up a BAD parts-swap with him. Great communications and quick, too. Hard to ask for a better trader. Thanks!

Reaction score
Second that! Very easy to communicate with. Hope to trade with again.

Reaction score
Great trade with AgentClaret! Definitely my kind of scum!! Thanks again, man!

Reaction score
Just completed a deal with AgentClaret. Item arrived quickly, packed well, and in Excellent condition. Great communication too.
Highly Recommended Trader.

Reaction score
Just completed a very satisfactory trade with Casey (Agent Claret).

Communication was good at every stage, shipping of items was completed as quickly as possible, and the items arrived safe and sound and very well-packed.

I think it safe to say that one can happily trade with this gentleman with complete confidence.

Reaction score
Buy in confidence would definitely buy from again, without Casey's help I know for a fact I wouldn't have got the new EU set as quick and I would have had to pay through the nose for it from Ebay.

And he is a very pleasant young man as well (unlike a lot of the younger ones on here), we had a great conversation, and I wish him luck with his schooling and the future.

Reaction score
Just finished a trade deal with AgentClaret, everything went perfectly smooth. Trust this scummer!!

-Jeff

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with AgentClaret - went great! Would be happy to have more deals with him.

Reaction score
Got a quick payment from Casey for a Predator figure - thanks!

Reaction score
Completed a trade with Casey today, he's the man. Insanely good communication and promptness of shipping. Highly recommend!

Reaction score
Just completed my first transaction with AgentClaret (well... his portion... my part of the deal is still in transit to him). He's great to deal with. He made a quick payment and had excellent communication.

Reaction score
Commissioned several customs with AgentClaret and couldn't be more happy with his communication, his painting skills, and his efficiency.

Many thanks . My highest recommendation to deal with.

Reaction score
I helped AgentClaret with a figure that he couldn't find... He has great communication and paid very fast.
A great scummer to deal with and someone i'll be more than happy to help out again!

Reaction score
I helped Casey with a dewback.he was great to deal with and is a top notch member. I would not hesitate to help him or deal with him. Glad I could help you out , Casey!!!

Reaction score
Had a great transaction with him. I totally recommend the chance to work with him.

Reaction score
I just wrapped up a great trade with him. He is a first class guy and wonderful to work with. I hope to trade with him again in the future.

Reaction score
Just bought another figure from AgentClaret, and everything went super smooth! Thanks again Casey!! Pleasure to deal with everytime!

Reaction score
Great guy to work with. Good communication, quick payment, and just a really nice guy. I wouldn't hesitate to make a deal with him. One of the best rebel scummers on here. Hope to do more deals with him again. :)

Reaction score
Sold a couple of figures to Casey. Perfect transaction, and an awesome person to work with.

Reaction score
Just completed my first transaction with AgentClaret and everything went great! He was a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks!

Reaction score
Completed a smooth trade with AgentClaret and it went great. Great communication through process, super quick shipping, all around great transaction. I traded for some light sabers including a customized saber. The work was outstanding. If you get the chance to do business with Casey don't pass it up, great scummer!

Reaction score
I'd buy from Casey again without hesitation. He was johnny-on-the-spot with communication, shipped my items promptly and they were extremely well packaged.