After Holiday Red Robin get together!!!

Reaction score
Re: A SouthCenter get together part 3!

Time to get a head count...who's going to the meeting on the Dec 29th?

Reaction score

I'll be there ...

Dr. Zoltar, did you get the pictures?

Reaction score

Sure did! Those look great. It was just amazing the amount of stuff Lauren had.

Reaction score

Dr__Zoltar said:
Sure did! Those look great. It was just amazing the amount of stuff Lauren had.
Yea saw those pics as well.
Increditable collection indeed.

Reaction score

I'm in for Wednesday. Since I've missed the last few, are we still doing the sell/trade thing? I have a couple figures I don't need that I'm sure someone else will want (still), and if anybody needs any spare clamshells from VOTC figures for whatever reason, I could probably help with that too. Just figured I'd ask (no pun intended).

Reaction score

Post what you have Bob....you may get some takers!
See you guys there!
-Tom

Reaction score

darnit, I totally spaced this thing guys. I was out at a bar with my friends, someone asked me if I got any good Star Wars toys, and bang.....I remembered what I was supposed to have been doing this evening.

This is what being on vacation will do to you....you lose all track of what day it is.

Hope you had fun!

Reaction score

It was a smaller meeting this go around. Joe, Chris, Rick and myself made it this time. I figured it would be a smaller get together what with the holidays and all. Thanks to all of you who did show up...it's great to meet with you guys every month. Like I mentioned last night, I would love to get together sometime and hit the Sci-Fi museum downtown. Last time I was there I was rushed through with the company I was with. Maybe we can get that going in the Spring. Also, I have spoken with a few folks from SARLACC and they are interested in possibly attending our meetings! So, the more the merrier. There was some talk about maybe shifting the meeting time to a weekend day. I would like your input on this. I think this may benifit folks that have been unable to attend due to weekday responsibilities.
You folks who have not yet made it are missing out on some good discussions and some pretty cool trades!
See ya next meeting!
-Tom