After Holiday Red Robin get together!!!

Reaction score
Bout that time again boys!!!
How does this coming Friday sound?
-Tom

Reaction score
Re: A SouthCenter get together part 3!

I thought we were doing the last Weds of each month (which would make it scheduled for next Weds).

No?

Reaction score

Oh right...thanks for the reminder.
My bad!!!
-Tom

Reaction score

And on that note, if we're doing it next Wednesday, color me there.

Everyone should check out the local collector trading list for up to date haves and wants.

Reaction score

I will be there as well! Glad to see we are making this a monthly thing. And maybe this time I can remember to bring my digital camera so we can prove to the other local collectors that this meeting actually happens.

Reaction score

I, unfortunately, will not be able to make it - wife's b-day next Wednesday. But I might end up having an extra Mos Eisley Cantina Scene 2 if anyone is interested. I bought an extra for a friend that found his own, so it's available for anyone interested. Only thing is that you'll have to meet me sometime as I won't be making it to the get together next week. None of the ones that I found were mint either, so this one has some crunches/creases in the plastic and should be an opener I'd imagine.

Reaction score

As in tonight, or next wednesday? Nevermind, question answered!
My friend and I would love to come, but we're in class until 9:45 on Wed.
I have a VOTC stormtrooper for trade too..

Reaction score

Where and when do you guys meet? I would like to join. I have some extra OTC Basic figures to trade/sell.

Martha

Reaction score

The meeting is held in the SouthCenter area Red Robin just down the way from SouthCenter Mall. In the Best Buy parking lot. We will be meeting there this coming Wednesday at 7:00 pm. Hope to see ya there!!!
-Tom

Reaction score

Hmmmmmmm.....quite a motley bunch!!!

Reaction score

Hi all,
As we get closer to the November get together something occured to me...the last Wednesday of the month is a day right before Thanksgiving. Is that going to affect participation this month? Perhaps we should get a head count of who may be there...? If there is one other person, I will be there!!!
-Tom

Reaction score

Howdy all!

Talked to Dr. Zoltar on the phone last week and he told me that Wed. was going to probably going to be the day. Amazingly enough, I'm in town. I'm celebrating Thanksgiving with my family and friends that day and I was wondering if you guys with real lives
wanted to play hooky and meet early in the day?

Reaction score

Great! I will be curious to see who indeed shows up...but if it's just us three? That is cool too!!!

Reaction score

Hey Tom,
This is Jon (Wicket333) - from the Peninsula - and unfortunately I won't be able to make it because I'll be travelling back to our homeland for the holidays. But I WILL be hitting that new Sequim Wal-Mart Friday morning. Should be some new stuff I hope!

Reaction score

Don't you dare hit that Wal Mart before I do (heading over to PA as well next week for Turkey day with the folks).

So, if this meeting happens, I am pretty sure I can be there too.

Reaction score

Looks like half the group is heading over to Port Angeles for Turkey Day...that just seems odd...

Hope to see as many people as possible at the meeting!!!
-Tom

Reaction score

Sounds good, and we may see each other at Wal-Mart huh?

Reaction score

I plan on being in attendance and I have invited a friend so there's two more!

On a complete side note- does anyone remember or know where to find the prices for the E1 Electronic Action Fleet Fambaa and ATT? I'm thinking $15 or $20 but I need confirmation.

Reaction score

I'll be there! I'm still in California but will be back tomorrow. Nothing great at the Star Trader shop at DL, but I did pick up a Star Tours shuttle. The selection of figures there sucked. No OTC, no Star Tours Wave 4, only Obi-Wan and Luke Unleashed, and get this, the only VOTC they had was Lando, and 50 of him at that! I have a pic I'll try to post that I took of "The Great Wall of Lando".

I did get an Indiana Jones figure which was cool. All the others in the set didn't look to great. The Cairo swordsman looked cartoony and Marion looks like Michael Jackson. I hope wave 2 includes a Sallah!

Reaction score

Whoa...was this next to the endcap freezer of frosty Colt 45?

...Lando's favorie adult beverage! "You look absolutely beautiful"....er...never mind

Reaction score

I maaaaaaaaaaaay have to recant my availability for the Wednesday meeting. Depending on what the family plans are I might be headed to Thanksgiving at the folks house a night early, and if so...Red Robin beforehand would not be a good idea.

I'll know more in tomorrow or weds.

Reaction score

No problem Josh! There is always next meeting. Getting to Port Angeles the night before any holiday is usually no easy task. That's why I opt for going the morning of. And cruising up the Hood Canal via 101 is easier than the Ferries or the Tacoma-Bremerton route. Minus your attendence we should most likely get a decent turn out.
-Tom
And...maybe I'll see ya around PA!!!

Reaction score

Bad News for all of ya'all, but good news for my lovely wife.

Going to spend Wed. with her. I gotta work on Thanksgiving, so we're having "Bobsgiving" on Wednesday. Friends and family coming over and such. It's the curse of not having enough seniority to hold a line that contributes to a normal life.

But enough of my sob story. Good news is that I have almost every Tues. and Wed. of in December! I might just be able to see all of you then!

Reaction score

See, I usually go to PA Thursday morning and it's a parking lot on I5 all the way through Bremerton it seems like. If you take the ferries to avoid the drive around it's a 2 to 3 boat wait usually. The one time I went a night early (late at night mind you) I had no issues. I think all the old folks that live over there are off the roads by 8.

Still, if we choose not to make the trek tomorrow night, I'd be up for a burger.

Reaction score

I'm coming back home from college tomorrow, but doubt I could pull off making it to Red Robin in time. I could come if it was another day, but it's too late to go changing things like that. With any luck, I can come next month...

Reaction score

Hey All -
I don't mean to be exclusive but this post will only really make sense to those who were in attendance at the last meeting. This year's X-Mas party for SARLACC will be on December 18th in Kirkland. Its a complete blast and a great time to meet other local collectors. If anyone is interested PM me and I will provide all of the details. For those interested, we could possibly meet at Red Robin and carpool together. Just a thought.

Reaction score

Speaking of a get together, will we still be shooting to meet on the last Wednesday of the month (which would be the 29th)?

Reaction score

I'll be able to make it!
I really enjoy the meeings. I don't get to mingle with SW fans very often.
-Tom

Reaction score

The 29th works for me as well. I'm also going to try and attempt to make it to the SARLAC holiday meeting as well.

Reaction score

As for the 29th I will be Livin' the Vida Vegas for New Years so I would be unable to attend but it looks like a few of us will be heading to the X-Mas party together which will have to get me through until Jan's meeting.

Reaction score

Count me in at the Sarlacc meeting! I have not seen the Bock's in ages!!! Maybe we can get that carpool thing worked out...
-Tom

Reaction score

I'll need directions for the SARLACC meeting as I'll be coming from Bremerton (after playing Santa) and don't know if I'll be driving around or taking a ferry. We could all tentatively aim for meeting at RR @ 6:30 pm. Whoever shows can then carpool up.

Reaction score

Sounds like a great plan in regards to the carpool situation at 6:30 pm.

For those who will be driving seperately I'll PM you directions at your request.

Thanks, Jake

Reaction score

I'm game for the carpool deal!!!
-Tom

Reaction score

Hey Guys,

It looks like Dr. Zoltar, Criz, Tom and I will be meeting at the South Center Red Robin on Saturday at 6:30PM to carpool to the SARLACC Christmas Party. If any of you above gentlemen can not attend or wish to meet us there, please PM me or send me an e-mail at jdb_kenobi@hotmail.com otherwise we will wait for all to arrive.

For those who want to participate in the gift exchange - don't forget to wrap your Star Wars item. And for those who don't - worry not there is plenty to see, do and fellow fans to chat with.

Again if you have any questions let me know.

Its always been a blast in the past so I hope to see you all on Sat.

Jake