Advice needed. Sideshow Boba Fett ESB life size bust damage

Reaction score
Hello,

I am hoping for some advice regarding my statue.

I have recently had a flood which caused a bookcase to swell and fall sideways taking my Fett statue with it. Thankfully none of my other collection was affected.

As it fell, it didn’t fall in the water and it hit against something hard which was higher than the water level and stayed there.

The yellow shoulder pad as crushed and some of the resin has pushed up inside it. There is a hairline crack that runs across one shoulder and another across the entire base of the chest.

I assume this is impossible to fix due to shape of the shoulder pad and trying to paint match. My insurance company has approved the claim for the flood but my concern is I don’t know what I would be covered for value wise, being a sold out rare item. I still have it’s box and brown shipper, so could post it for a repair if this was possible?

Does anyone have any advice? I’m gutted it’s damaged as itis my favourite piece in my collection.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Reaction score
Contact an auto body repair shop and see what they can do. Those guys are amazing when it comes to fiberglass work and just maybe they could fix the damage. Give it a shot.

Reaction score
Let's see some pictures. It might warrant a rebuild of the shoulder and depending where the crack is a full repaint.