AdmiralThreepio's FS/FT list.

Reaction score
Bump. 25% off everything.

Also, I've had a lot of interest but only a few willing to commit. Please don't waste my time.

Reaction score
Please do! My PM box has no unread messages at the moment but I'm pretty sure I deleted one or 2 accidentally while making room.

Reaction score
Please do! My PM box has no unread messages at the moment but I'm pretty sure I deleted one or 2 accidentally while making room.
It says that your PM box is full.

Hello,

My son would like to get some of your figures using his paper route money, how much for shipping certain amounts uncarded to zip 45215? How articulated are these, my son and I are new to this.

Thank You,

Eric

Reaction score
Updated. I'd also like to buy or trade heavily for Darth Malgus, Vintage Aayla or TFU Mando Galen Marek. If anyone can help me out, it's greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
Bump. Prices lowered, Buy 3 get 1 free sale.

Edit: Also removed all pictures of sold items so it's not as crowded.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Buy 2 get 1 free sale. I'm thinking about just throwing everything on ebay soon, so get them while you can!

Reaction score
Updated. I've sold about half the SAGA2 figures I had, but now I'm now offering the rest in small, cheap lots to move them faster. I'm sick of looking at the boxes. They will go to ebay soon if there's still no interest here.

Reaction score
Last chance before I try elsewhere. I see so many scummers saying they "want" and "need" these, but no one's willing to pay cost plus shipping, I guess.

Reaction score
Lowered prices of stands and star cases, and Mon Calamari pilot is available again. Also added another Shadow Guard.

Reaction score
Sorry to all those I left hanging PM wise. I took a last minute out of town trip for the holidays. I'll reply to every PM as soon as I get situated tonight. Thanks!

Edit: ALL PMs replied to. (whew!). Thanks again!

Last edited: