AdmiralThreepio's FS/FT list.

Reaction score
Bump! Almost done with my Jedi/Sith collection, and close to finishing my Mandalorian collection too! Please help!

Reaction score
Pre-Update bump. Hoping to move some of it so it's easier to take more photographs of what I have left!

Reaction score
Hey I really want that Rancor on your other thread. I know I have a Yarel and Jodo and Boba...

Reaction score
Final price drop for this week. Will include a bunch of fodder, extra figures not pictured, and a few incomplete figures I'd like to get rid of as well.

Reaction score
This is the last update I will do for this lot. Added 2 more pictures of stuff, and there will still be stuff not pictured that I will include. There's over 100+ figures, $150, free shipping. If no one here wants to take advantage of this deal, I'll be putting it on ebay after this weekend.

Reaction score
Returned, thank you!

Also offering Christmas Gifts to those who have dealt with me in the past (And possibly before Christmas). PM me for details!

Reaction score
gimme gimme!

If they are available ill take ALL the Sith. Specifically mandalore, Malak, krayt, bane, shirtless maul, nihilus both of them, Palpatine w/ cane, ashard Hett, probably some others too, ill contact you later from a real computer. tried to pm and send an email from this stupid phone.

EDIT: I'm finally at a real computer and can communicate properly!
Here's a list of stuff I'd like to buy from you- by far the most I've spent in one place

ps we have done business here before.
Mandalore - $8 *
McQuarrie Boba Fett - $5 *
Comic Pack Boba Fett - $5 *

Sith:
Maris Brood - $7 *
Darth Malak - $12
Lumiya - $7
Tol Skorr - $5 *
Darth Krayt - $12
Palpatine - $2 *
Darth Bane - $6
Darth Maul - $4 *
Darth Nihilus - $7
Darth Nihilus (Wrong Lightsaber) - $6 *
Emperor Palpatine - $5 *
Concept Han Solo - $4 each * JUST ONE OF THESE
A'Sharad Hett - $6 *
Jes Gistang - $5 *
Luminara Unduli - $2 *
Vintage Magnaguard (Not mint Foil card) - $5

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did some general updating before I start responding to the massive amount of PM's I received...

Edit: All PM's returned. Thank you! I'll start listing items as pending when I start hearing back from people. Need to sleep now! Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Updated what has sold. Still awaiting payments on a few things...

Admittedly, I fell behind on some of the newer PM's. It was a busy weekend for me. I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Reaction score
Last of the packages went out today and nothing currently pending. We're in the process of buying a house and we have a lot of holiday plans, so I'll be postponing anything else until after the holidays. Thank you to everyone who purchased from me. I hope you all enjoy your items! Happy Holidays!

Reaction score
The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantatio
AdmiralTheepio, your PM box is full. Clear some space.

I'd be interested in these 4 if you still have them Friday morning when i get paid:

Pre Vizsla
General Obi-Wan Kenobi (with Lance and Clone Armor)
Both Darth Mauls (in the photo with the Ewoks, etc.)

PM me to let me know they're available.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also sent you a PM but your inbox is full.I'm looking to buy Force Unleashed Set,if you still have it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My apologies to everyone. I chose an internet service after I moved into my new house, but it was horribly unreliable. I had to wait this long for a decent company to be available in my area.

I have PM'd some of you back, but I might've cleared some because of the full inbox. Everything is still available, pending a few items to those who are still interested.

Again, very sorry! It's not a habit of mine to not return PM's.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay, that took a long time to fix... It won't let me add anymore to the thread, so I'll add more as they sell.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finished replying to over 2 dozen PMs. Thanks for everyone's patience!

Marked some pending and a few as sold. A few more things are pending that I'll get around to marking later on today.