Admiral Raddus

Reaction score
I've been very tempted to buy the three figures from Wave 4 that I want, all minus Fenn Rau, but I hate spending an extra $5 per figure if these are going to show up at brick and mortar stores. I've heard that basically they aren't going to on account of last wave syndrome and all, but have we heard anything "official?" If they're supposed to show up, I'll wait, but I haven't heard any reports in the U.S., and if they aren't I'll just suck it up.

Reaction score
That's definitely a personal call. Personally I just don't feel these figure are worth the $10, let alone paying $5 extra for shipping. For that kind of Money, I'll jut hold out to see if an SA version is ever made. If not, I can still make my own.

Reaction score
That's definitely a personal call. Personally I just don't feel these figure are worth the $10, let alone paying $5 extra for shipping. For that kind of Money, I'll jut hold out to see if an SA version is ever made. If not, I can still make my own.
yeah that's the thing. It's like $8? Okay fine. $13 each plus shipping? Hmmm, not so much.

Reaction score
That's the thing, trying to piece an order together to get the free shipping! lol
By the time you have enough, something sells out!

Reaction score
That's the thing, trying to piece an order together to get the free shipping! lol
By the time you have enough, something sells out!
lol that's where my amazon lists come in handy. pick the figure and then grab 2 cds or a book real quick from my list. And yes, I still buy cds.

Reaction score
gave in and got Raddus for 8.99 and the rebel trooper for 9.99 on amazon. Doubt I will ever see Fenn Rau

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the Rebel blaster that comes with Admiral Raddus is the same length as the Rebel blaster that comes with Bodhi Rook or is it longer than Bodhi Rook's blaster?

I know that they are different sculpts but I was wondering about the difference in length between the two.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the Rebel blaster that comes with Admiral Raddus is the same length as the Rebel blaster that comes with Bodhi Rook or is it longer than Bodhi Rook's blaster?

I know that they are different sculpts but I was wondering about the difference in length between the two.

Thanks.

I think Bodhi's is quite a bit shorter.

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the great info, guys!

Now I'm wondering if Captain Bistan's Rebel blaster is based off the Admiral Raddus blaster sculpt or the Bodhi Rook blaster sculpt.

It looks like the upcoming Hoth Leia comes with an all-new Rebel Blaster sculpt as well.

It's funny how many different sculpts there are for the Rebel Blaster in the same figure line(5 POA).

I prefer the smaller, more screen accurate blaster sculpts so it looks like the one with Leia is probably the one I will prefer.

Hasbro did a good job with the 2007 Rebel Honor Guard blaster and the 2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper blaster in terms of scale and attention to detail.

Reaction score
I can't seem to find a good picture that shows the blaster that new Hoth Leia will have. But it's not the same as the one with Bodhi Rook. It kind of looks like it may be a completely new rebel blaster. I haven't gotten the Captain Bistan pack yet, it'll be here on Tuesday. But from the pictures it does look like it's the same as the blaster Admiral Raddus has.

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find a good picture of the blaster that comes with the new Hoth Leia either, but it does look different from all previous Rebel blaster sculpts.

I agree, it does look like Bistan's blaster is the same sculpt as the one that comes with Admiral Raddus.

Reaction score
I just checked my tracking number, I'll have Bistan on the 2nd. I'll take a picture of all three blasters and post it for you then.

Reaction score
I actually saw this one on Sunday when i stopped at the Star Wars store, but I didn't need him badly enough for $20 price tag.

Reaction score
Thanks so much, Vatta!

It's pretty amazing that Hasbro would create a different blaster sculpt for each of those 3 figures.

Reaction score
Thought I would share this with you all...I had purchased Raddus from Amazon and it delivered today. At the time, I had also purchased a 24 pack of energy drinks. The geniuses at Amazon decided to pack the drinks AND Raddus IN THE SAME BOX! Oh and for packing...a piece of wadded up paper, not between the two items, but on top of both. Amazingly, Raddus came in pretty good condition, the only part injured being at the peg tab on the top.

I would say that about 75% of the Star Wars items I purchase from Amazon come poorly packaged and damaged, but unfortunately I am limited to online purchases (especially since TRU has closed).

Reaction score
If you care anything about the condition of your figures (cardbacks, bubbles etc), stay away from AMazon.......

Reaction score
I've never had an issue with Amazon. everything I've ordered from them has been shipped perfectly and never and dings or dents on the cards