Admiral Raddus

Reaction score
Nothing personal, but this figure just isn't worth $10+ shipping. Sure he's neat, and I'd like to have a couple. But whatever happened to a kid friendly line with a kid friendly price?

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know He Galen Erso and that black trooper are all up for preorder individually at Entertainment Earth for 9.99. I was about to pay 70$ for them off Ebay glad I looked.

Reaction score
Same 3 also on toywiz. So it seems online shops are getting solid cases and no fenn rau, just like the post I linked yesterday. I think if BBTS only lists the same 3, so far they have not, then fenn rau's fate may been limited to a limited mixed ratio case not offered to us retailers.

Reaction score
Do any of these sites at least have free shipping? Or are they all $10 + $8 or so to ship?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Nope. But compared to gas $ And time spent hunting past end of line waves, shipping isn't a bad throwaway, imo.

Reaction score
I agree. I ordered the 3 I wanted from EE yesterday morning and will gladly pay the 8 bucks shipping to avoid the hunt (if there even will be a hint). It was a pain in the sarlacc pit hunting the Bohdi wave.

Reaction score
Possibly, but I don't waste gas driving all around town looking for product that isn't out yet. :p

But if a $5 figure is worth $10 + shipping to you, hey it's your Money.

Reaction score
I can't blame people for buying them online now, we know these will most likely never make it to stores. Though for me personally, I don't want these figures enough to buy them right now, especially at inflated prices. The only one I semi-care about is Galen, but I won't pay more than $8 for him. It's unfortunate, because if I saw these in store I wouldn't hesitate to buy them but I just don't care enough about such minor characters to buy them online.

Reaction score
The silly mouth gimmick on this one TOTALLY sells me on this figure. I have a VERY limited Rogue One assortment of figures. Just all four of the 3.75 Black Series. And a handful of OTHE figs I already had like the Death Star Droid. OT Stormtroopers. R4-whatever. Walrus Man and Dr Evazan. PS -- Damn I sure do wish they'd offer up Walrun Man with a PROPERLY scaled UP head.

Reaction score
This is a great looking figure, but I'm disappointed to discover that the head doesn't turn. Sure, the mouth opening is a great gimmick, but, man, even the slightest head turn can mean the difference between a figure looking like a mere statue and looking "alive."

Very, very limited poses with this guy.

Bummer they couldn't figure out how to do both.

Reaction score
The release of the figures is really sad. I'll probably never get them. A shame as Raddus is quite popular from the movie and Galen is literally the person who built the flaw in the Death Star which happened 40 years ago. He was the missing link to the original film and people don't even have a wide release of him to add to their collections.

Reaction score
Typical Hasbro. And people actually have faith in them for the return of TVC? Okay.. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
They shouldnt have put jyn or shire trooper in the jedha pack.

Galen and raddus wouldve been better.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I love the Jedha set as-is. I would have happily bought a Profundity multipack with Raddus, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Vader, and Leia (hood up)! I'm just hoping This figure and the wave show up somewhere in decent numbers to try and meet the demand, or it will be another Hasbro failure.

Reaction score
My wave 4 preorder from CMD arrived today. I really dig Raddus, except for some loose joints and sloppy paint on the right boot. It looks like they forgot to paint black on the inside half of the boot, so the blue-green of the pants extends all the way down. Not too big of a deal though.

Reaction score
Got Raddus in the mail today from EE, pretty nice figure. Paint apps are good on this one. Although the gun is so big it looks like a POTF2 blaster. DH-17's aren't this big. Should be around the same size as the E-11. Still though great figure. I hope they remake him in SA some day.

Reaction score
Got mine, This really isn't a complant, but........ While I was opening the mouth to see the range I realize there was zero glue holding the figure together, I easily pulled it apart & put it back togeather. It will be good if I get a few more & customize them. But ya not up to Hasbro standands.

If you wanted to you could mod the head to get a greater range but the head has pegs that prevent left right movement that would need to be removed.

Reaction score
I was originally upset about Raddus having the hinged mouth, as I was initially planning on doing a head swap onto Ackbar or some other figure. I like him as-is though. Aside from no knees, he's basically perfect.

Reaction score
Actually I think the bottom part of his head/mouth is connected to the body by a joint, it seems to wiggle just a little bit.

Reaction score
For anyone who wants to know. Here he is after the battle.

The side pegs on the head can be removed but you do not get a big range of motion so what's the point.