Admiral Raddus

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
just received mine from RobotKingdom.com yesterday and he's great. it's nice to have another Mon Calamari officer to add to the ranks outside of Ackbar and the Mon Cal technician from back in the day, and the best part he's a all new sculpt and not just a repaint of the TFA Ackbar. he comes equipped with a blaster pistol that harkins back to the days of 1995 Kenner POTF days and one insanely oversized rocket firing M-16 like rifle.

Reaction score
Looking at him side by side with Ackbar, it looks to me like they went cheap with his paint apps. Or that color scheme just doesn't translate as well as Ackabar's.
Also think they should have sculpted that smirk in his card art photo. Would have made him even more distinct and unique.

It also appears that his hands are slightly different than Ackbar's, I wonder why?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Figure looks great, this is my most anticipated release from RO. I just wish Hasbro made his ship, the Profundity, in the Titanium or Micro Machine line.

Reaction score
Not that I've seen. The Thrawn wave is just starting to pop up more frequently so we're probably a good month out for this Raddus.

Reaction score
More specifically, it should be at least a month before some samples start showing up.

It should be noted that the time when the very first units hit the very first stores is usually one to three months prior to the time when reasonable quantities hit the shelves at the majority of retailers. (For a 5 POA wave that isn't Force Friday or a lightly released one like last year's unmasked Kylo wave.). The rational time to be excited and actively searching stores is the latter time, not the former.

Reaction score
The preorder on eBay was predicting anywhere from Apr 10 through Apr 21 for delivery.

Guessing that that etailer with be one of the first to get the wave, I say finding it in stores in Apr would be very good luck, May would be decently good luck, June would be average luck, and after that would be the time to get mad and complain. The Internet really does a good job of generating irrational expectations. :\

But I hope people save their energy for complaining about more legit problems like the way 3.75 black series is so hard to find, or the bad judgement so often shown in choosing case assortments.

Reaction score
OMG, hilarious! That's some straight up EU ***** right there! Regardless, it doesn't stop me from wanting a white speckled Mon Cal figure! ;)

Reaction score
When is this wave expected to ship?
Already has. Hasbro said so at celebration. They specifically said Amazon but so far only a couple Canadian. Sites have it in stock, and one of tthem did list a few singles on amazon...coincidence w/ Hasbro's coment..hmmm. strange that hasbro only mentioned amazon. Could it been subliminal message since anazon has 3rd party sellers whereas other major online sites based in usa do not? Interesting.

Reaction score
So it should be on pegs right about time for TLJ, can't wait! Wake me up, when September comes...

I plan to keep an eye out locally at the only two places that sells toys, but I'm not optimistic. I'd like one or two for customs on an SA Ackbar body to round out some generic Officers..

Reaction score
It really is insane. I'm not going to panic-buy these guys. I have to believe that more than 1 Canadian store will get these in stock.

Reaction score
And honestly, I see this happening with all the final waves due to the smaller window. It was bad enough before, but now?
I don't know why they just don't do them all in the beginning. What mystery is Raddus, to need him be at the end? Also means that Thrawn gets he short stick.

Maybe they will carry him forward later on, in future Rebels wave. He could pop up there too like Saw did.

Reaction score
And honestly, I see this happening with all the final waves due to the smaller window. It was bad enough before, but now?
I don't know why they just don't do them all in the beginning. What mystery is Raddus, to need him be at the end? Also means that Thrawn gets he short stick.

Maybe they will carry him forward later on, in future Rebels wave. He could pop up there too like Saw did.
Seriously, I find it especially insulting that the Death Troopers and shore troopers weren't available earlier except in two packs. I get Hasbro needs to make money, and putting desirable characters in helps the two packs sell, but these were the signature troopers of the new movie, come on!

Reaction score
Seriously, I find it especially insulting that the Death Troopers and shore troopers weren't available earlier except in two packs. I get Hasbro needs to make money, and putting desirable characters in helps the two packs sell, but these were the signature troopers of the new movie, come on!
Agreed, and it also made no sense that Cassian, Chirrut, Base, Bodhi, and Krennic were not available right away. Literally Rogue Friday launch day was Jyn and K2 for the main characters

Reaction score
From my POV, since the new movies are yearly, thus not having enough time for a proper dedicated line. Yes, they should all be out in the beginning. And at the very least, by the time it's pretty much done in Theaters. If they want stuff out for the BR release, just make up a CF wave with random crap that we don't give rats *** about. Cause we likely won't see it anyways. With the way they overdo it with trailer media hype, they're not exactly going to spoil anything with an action figure.

The only thing that was really a surprise in R1, was the Ghost and General Syndula nod. Everything else had already been commented on or seen via trailers.

Reaction score
While I agree that wave member choices are at times questionable, it is not questionable to have desired characters released later only to keep people around longer. So the issue is not so much having raddus released in wave 4 but more an issue of distribution. Again wv2 and even wv1 was shipped too heavily and unable to clear out for wv3 (which got late distribution compared to initial online distribution back in late dec/ early jan) let alone wv4. Then add on questionable ratios. Leia 2x in wv3 in retrospect was not a good idea, maybe 1x and 1x krennic if not 2x krennic. At least this line didn't see ratios like the remix of tfa wv1&2 case and the horrific unnecessary repacks in the wv3 ratios

Reaction score
I just ordered Raddus, Galen and Sefla on EE. They had odd dates but I would assume they'll get them in at some point

Reaction score
That does seem to follow rumors of solid cases. Even the lack of fenn rau follows initial reports or lack of reports I should say of him in solid cases. Time will tell. Considering fenn statis atm and we prices, cmdstore purchase was justified especially if I can trade them off