Admiral Raddus

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like we'll be seeing Admiral Raddus in the near future:

Thoughts on this figure?

Reaction score
Nice! Always good to have a stable mate for Ackbar and for general dioramas.

Reaction score
I'll add the so far reference pics. now, just so i don't have to look them up later when it comes up. :)

And Yay! He looks terrific! :awesome:

Reaction score
More Mon Cal's is always a good thing. Figure looks great, I hope he gets an SA release too. My vintage collection Ackbar needs a buddy.

Reaction score
Should be fairly easy to pop this head onto the VC/TBS Ackbar body with a little modification. Definitely in for one.

Reaction score
He made me laugh! I'll get one if I see it, assuming his head has that Ackbar/Pao open mouth action. Kinda tiny legs, though.

Reaction score
Lol great looking character. Definitely going to be getting this guy.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Reaction score
Not sure yet. Loving the different color for Mon Cal though! I may break down when I actually see him in person though.

GNT

Reaction score
Count me in for one, mon calamari are always interesting figures. This will be a must buy.

Reaction score
I am amazed we are getting a figure of him, I love another Mon Cal.

Reaction score
Definite buy for me. I wanted to stay out of this line but for once the rebels actually look cool. In the past it's always been imperials and the mains for me with virtually no regualar troopers. It'll be nice to have these figs side by side with all my other OT stuff.

Reaction score
I don't know why, but I'm getting a certain TCW "Shark" character vibe from this figure.

Reaction score
That's a great figure, the commodore custom will have to be done now, so I need two now. Wonder if he's partial to a tot of Rum Sleg?

Reaction score
I like this guy, but I'm kinda disappointed that they won't just make a Mon Calamari soldier.

Reaction score
Hey!

If one views it through the lens of being conceptually an art-house movie, then it's not that baaaaaad...

...but if you view it as a Marvel Studio movie, in the
ARGH! No edit! I pressed post, when I mean't to preview! :p Let me finish my disjointed sentence (and possibly futile attempt to redeem the Ang Lee Hulk...):

If one views it through the lens of being conceptually an art-house movie, then it's not that baaaaaad... :p

...but if you view it as a Marvel Studio movie, in the same world as Iron Man, The Avengers, Thor, etc... then it fairs extremely poorly.

Okay - rebuttal over! :grin: [saddestmoon fails in his debate for the Affirmative team]

Reaction score
I did find it creative...but it didn't capture me. At the end of the day I was still more enamored with seeing a live action hulk than any of the artistic flair that was brought to the film.

Nice idea, wrong subject.

Although to be fair the next hulk movie they did was pretty weak too.

Reaction score
I meant in the sense that they're both Mon Calamari and how much I wanted another figure of that particular species (not counting the Black Series Ackbar since I already own that figure), especially with an open-jaw feature, which I hope this figure will include.