Admiral Ackbar (ROTJ)

GNT

Reaction score
According to Yakface and Jedi Insider we maybe seeing a Admiral Ackbar (ROTJ) in the near future as part of the 6” line.

Any thoughts on seeing this?

djcos25

Moff
Reaction score
It was a matter of time before we got a ROTJ Ackbar. Instant pickup for me.

DarthPete

Emperor's Hand
Reaction score
Oh abso-lutely. Funny, I was just perusing TFA Ackbars the other day thinking about getting one again. Guess I'll hold off for now.

matto

Moff
Reaction score
Oh abso-lutely. Funny, I was just perusing TFA Ackbars the other day thinking about getting one again. Guess I'll hold off for now.
Another great character with wasted potential and opportunity in the ST. gladly pick this version up when it arrives!

ClanVizsla

Admiral
Reaction score
Strong agree on Nien Nunb. Dude is a hero who has a prominent supporting role in ROTJ and continued cameo appearances across the sequel trilogy. Seems like a no-brainer. With a Mon Calamari coming in this single-boxed Ackbar and a Duros coming with Cad Bane, let's add a Sullustian to the alien mix with Nien!

(And to end another message with a plea for an archive figure: they can also hook some Rodian fans up by re-releasing Greedo in a future wave.)

Otter

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
This would make it my third Black Series figure (after the Sandtrooper and Gamorrean giard).

Still hoping for an ewok, Momaw Nadon and Luke on a tauntaun. It's been a long wait for Ackbar. I remember being at my old job (which I finished in 2013) composing my wishlist of six (seven including the tauntaun) from the Black Series.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
This was my number 1 want from the 6" want list thread; I have Wedge posed in my ROTJ group representing the DS2 fleet battle, but Ackbar is the more desired for that scene!

Darth_Broem

Sith Lord
Reaction score
I definitely want Ackbar. I hope they give him that baton thing from the original 3 3/4 line.

DarthPete

Emperor's Hand
Reaction score
His vest looks kinda bulky. A little quality customizing time will fix that. Deco and figure otherwise look fantastic. I'm excited he's coming.

DeWonnaWonga

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
They gave him the Dooku knees.

Will still surely buy, my POTF Ackbar needs a dad.

BigBayBlue

High Admiral
Reaction score
I don't think this figure looks very good at all. The vest looks way too big, and forces his head upward. I'll probably get it, because I love the character and this is the only way I will ever get one, but I feel let down.

Reaction score
I don't think this figure looks very good at all. The vest looks way too big, and forces his head upward. I'll probably get it, because I love the character and this is the only way I will ever get one, but I feel let down.
Hang in there, let’s see what he looks like in hand, a little tweak here and there sometimes can make the figure look great.

Agen_Kolar

Moff
Reaction score
It seems like the vest probably just needs to be tugged down a bit. These photographers are not always the best at futzing the figures.

YodaMan2

Rear Admiral
Reaction score
It seems like the vest probably just needs to be tugged down a bit. These photographers are not always the best at futzing the figures.
Yeah, if you look at the shoulders and the neck the vest is clearly just floating too high. Tug it down a smidge and I’m sure the figure is pretty close to perfect. Only question is whether or not they improved the neck joint from the TLJ Ackbar.