Adi Gallia

Reaction score
I hope she gets made, but didnt Hasbro say its unlikely at CVI or something? I think she's one of the few essential Jedi that the line could use at this point, but Hasbro doesnt really seem to care. I'd like to see her and Oppo Rancisis in figure form to finish off the animated Jedi Council...

Reaction score
Reaction score
I do wonder if it's unlikely because their decision to give all the possible secondary characters (including Jedi) to be made into plastic the boot or because they're just sexist.

GNT

Reaction score
Maybe if she came in clone gear with a clone helmet maybe then she'd stand a chance at being released.

Reaction score
  Spoiler:  
I bet now that they offed her they can use that as an excuse not to make her, even though they made Even Piell

Reaction score
I think that because she is a she is one of the main reasons why they don't want to make her
And she isn't a cool alien
And she doesn't wear clone armor :p

Reaction score
Well she isn't that interesting of a design. For human Jedi like Anakin and Obi Wan we want them made b/c they are crucial to the storyline and we like them as characters. for any alien Background Jedi it's merely because they look awesome so it's superficial. Also this isn't a cw exclusive character so with all these reasons in mind it's easy to see why they wouldn't Want to make her.

Reaction score
It would be funny if Hasbro for no reason made a clone wars Stass Allie. Yeah it would never happen but would be funny. Still can't believe they made that horrible mandalorian cop but not her.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haha, very true - Hasbro has picked several lackluster CW characters to make over the years and ignores great Jedi like this. I just double checked wiki, and she has been in a dozen CW episodes!

Reaction score
  Spoiler:  
Well after the last episode we won't have to wonder how many more episodes she will be in

Reaction score
Filoni claimed that mid season 3 the show from then one was going to run in order.
At the panel at C6 Filoni said you can tell where they are in the season based on Ahsoka.
So whoever said they are out of order, where are they getting that info?

Reaction score
They saw the first two episodes in San Fran a week or two ago. They said Adi is quickly seen on the council. this premiere was an exception to the rule in order to ensure a smooth transition from season 4's ending to 5's opening.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Taken from page 70 of the season 5 gen dis thread. "Seeing now that this episode has aired I'd like to point out something coming up in the second episode, Alderaan.

Adi Gallia does make an appearance again in a Jedi council scene which might confuse some of you. The first episode of the Season was bumped up from later in Season 5 in order to transition Season 4 & 5 smoothly. Basically it was a flash forward and they will continue Maul's story later in the season."

Reaction score
Taken from page 70 of the season 5 gen dis thread. "Seeing now that this episode has aired I'd like to point out something coming up in the second episode, Alderaan.

Adi Gallia does make an appearance again in a Jedi council scene which might confuse some of you. The first episode of the Season was bumped up from later in Season 5 in order to transition Season 4 & 5 smoothly. Basically it was a flash forward and they will continue Maul's story later in the season."
Thanks for the information, I thought that in the council scene it was Stass Allie.

Reaction score
Why did people in San Fran get to see the first two episodes?
So anyways, they moved up the Maul episodes so the ordering for the season is all off. Fantastic :rolleyes:
I gather then, that when we see the Maul brothers again it was supposed to be back to back?

When this show finally does end, I really wish Lucas films would take all the episodes plus the movie and put out new dvds and put everything IN ORDER chronologically

Reaction score
It may be, but I would just like to sit down at the end and watch the true beginning to end without having to flip between seasons

Reaction score
I'm sure will get the dvd's/blu rays released again for this very reason. Can't say I would be interested though. Of course they'll probably add a bunch of things to persuade us.

Reaction score
I think that because she is a she is one of the main reasons why they don't want to make her
Too bad.
I buy one of most figures, but two of all females (if I can find them).
My daughter decided to collect the women of Star Wars.

Reaction score
-But cool aliens don't get made anymore, remember? Kids don't want cool aliens, all the ones that did get made just kind of disapered into thin air.

Reaction score
Too bad.
I buy one of most figures, but two of all females (if I can find them).
My daughter decided to collect the women of Star Wars.
Thats an issue I have raised before as well - what about all the fans that are female - whether an adult or child? Sure, we've received several great female figures in the CW line, but that came to a halt. I think looking forward, Hasbro should meet the needs of female collectors that identify with female characters. If a girl just started watching the show this year - what are her options at retail if she wants a female figure from the show? Characters like Adi Gallia would fill that void, and Hasbro could release 1 or 2 a year, and I'm sure many people would be greatful...

Reaction score
Not only would girls buy female characters, but many of us would as well....
However, to keep girls more interested it the line then they should make some females figures for them as well. Ahsoka I don't think is enough for them

Reaction score
There are a decent amount of female figures. One of my favorite figures is female(Aayla Secura) . Plus pretty soon we'll be getting Geo Padme.

Reaction score
Funny thing happened yesterday........

(Not that this really has much with Adi being made or not.....which, for the record, I DO WANT.)

anyhow, I read somewhere, either here in one of these threads or in a link from one of the threads, that it was stated(either by Filoni himself or someone just as qualified to say) that since the 5th season is going to be the final CW season, they are going to make sure hat they don't leave any cliffhangers and that they tie up any loose ends that fans may have questions to. Hey, sounds good to me.............

Nearly immediately after reading, I actually sat down and watched my DVR'ed versions of Season 5 Episode 1 & 2 for the very first time.and what do I see right away in those very 1st 2 episodes? In Episode 1, the shoe Adi Galia get killed by Savage. Yet, upon making some type of miraculous Jedi-healing-type recovery, she is sitting right in her same old seat on the Jedi Council about 15 minutes later whilst watching Episode 2. I started to LMAO.

Was this Lucasfilm's subtle way of showing us how Adi Gallia died and was near immediately replaced within just days(hours??) by Stass Allie, her near identical twin of the same species?

i just thought that was hilarious, priceless even, especially cause I watched it just moments after reading the article about tying up loose ends and not leaving anything unexplained or hanging, lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score

(Not that this really has much with Adi being made or not.....which, for the record, I DO WANT.)

anyhow, I read somewhere, either here in one of these threads or in a link from one of the threads, that it was stated(either by Filoni himself or someone just as qualified to say) that since the 5th season is going to be the final CW season, they are going to make sure hat they don't leave any cliffhangers and that they tie up any loose ends that fans may have questions to. Hey, sounds good to me.............

Nearly immediately after reading, I actually sat down and watched my DVR'ed versions of Season 5 Episode 1 & 2 for the very first time.and what do I see right away in those very 1st 2 episodes? In Episode 1, the shoe Adi Galia get killed by Savage. Yet, upon making some type of miraculous Jedi-healing-type recovery, she is sitting right in her same old seat on the Jedi Council about 15 minutes later whilst watching Episode 2. I started to LMAO.

Was this Lucasfilm's subtle way of showing us how Adi Gallia died and was near immediately replaced within just days(hours??) by Stass Allie, her near identical twin of the same species?

i just thought that was hilarious, priceless even, especially cause I watched it just moments after reading the article about tying up loose ends and not leaving anything unexplained or hanging, lol.
The events of Season 5 Episode 1 actually take place after Season 5 Episode 2, thats why Adi Gallia appears to be alive. The first episode was apparently slated to air later in the season, but they made it the premiere episode to tie up the Maul arc from last season. The only plus is that Adi Gallia now appears in 13 episodes - maybe that lucky number will get her made!

Reaction score

Actually, for record, Filoni himself stated on the official site that season 5 will not be the last season.

Reaction score
The events of Season 5 Episode 1 actually take place after Season 5 Episode 2, thats why Adi Gallia appears to be alive. The first episode was apparently slated to air later in the season, but they made it the premiere episode to tie up the Maul arc from last season. The only plus is that Adi Gallia now appears in 13 episodes - maybe that lucky number will get her made!
Ah, ok, now that makes a lot more sense. Thank you for helping clear that up.

However, that does leave one other question----am I just "misremembering" something here, or did somebody on the panel say that from some specific episode forward (I can't remember which exact season or episode they stated) that all episodes will from here on out be aired in actual chronological order? Am I correct in remembering that i read/heard this somewhere, or am I just mixing something up in my head somewhere?

Reaction score
No you are correct. They did say that the series would be in chronological order from now on (from a point when this was said I think was back in Season-ish time frame). They pretty much have kept that promise because all of the writing and production has kept the episodes and stories in chronological order.

It just the TV folks got their hands on scheduling that they decided to mix them up. So I wouldn't really cast the blame on Filoni & crew on this one. The did their job and abided by the previous statement. They were just undercut further down the line once the product was out of their control

Reaction score
Not sure if it was the TV folks or someone at Lucas who decided that Ep. 1 of this season should be Maul and Savage to link up with the season finale from last year, but that is how it ended up.

As for the comments about this being the last season. Filoni addressed this on Starwars.com and has said that he is going to keep going until George tells him to stop. Season 5 is finished, season 6 is in production already but we don't know how far along they are. Filoni also commented because in the beginning there was a lot of talk of 100 episodes which would come this season and said it was something they were shooting for in the beginning but he feels this season now is when the team is truly hitting it's stride.

Maynard, you also mentioned something about the no loose ends. I don't recall where it came from, but there was a comment made how basically this season is all 4 episodes arcs and that if the show got cancelled mid season after the arc ends there would be no loose ends from that arc basically is what said.

Reaction score
With episodes 2 and 3 back next fall it makes perfect sense to do one more season to correspond with those.

Reaction score
Now that Adi is gone, will they bring in Stass Allie? I mean if they are going to have more seasons they would almost have to.

I guess we should start the thread/petition now to make her, before her debut if you ever want Hasbro to listen.

Reaction score
I still think this was the wrong call on Lfl's part to kill her off. Retconning Adi and Stass into the same character again would have made more sense and tied up the loose end for who we saw in ROTS, which I believe is what Taliax was getting at.
Any how, I'd hope for Stass Allie now to show up on the program for the hope of getting a figure, and thus have some semblance of a complete CW style-Jedi council.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I still think this was the wrong call on Lfl's part to kill her off. Retconning Adi and Stass into the same character again would have made more sense and tied up the loose end for who we saw in ROTS, which I believe is what Taliax was getting at.
Any how, I'd hope for Stass Allie now to show up on the program for the hope of getting a figure, and thus have some semblance of a complete CW style-Jedi council.

At first I thought the girl in "The Gathering" was going to be Stass Allie, then I remembered how young that would make her.

Reaction score
so fired up. its 2018 and still adi n stass have not been realistic-style revisited or put into the animated line. even oppo rancisis could've been released in the animated style. we need to mobilise!

Reaction score
The Legacy Collection version of Stass Allie still holds up really well. I highly recommend tracking her down!