Adi Gallia

Reaction score
I wouldn't get rid of Stass Allie yet. Seeing as how they're related, it stands to reason that she might have inherited her clones.

Reaction score
They are certainly different characters, but Lucas ignored most / all of the EU out there when it comes to certain Jedi and rewrote the timeline for characters like Adi Gallia, Eeth Koth, and Even Piell. It doesnt bother me, because anything on the screen is more important than a comic in my opinion.

When it comes to Adi Gallia being made, lets not forget that she has been in many more episodes than a number of other Jedi that have already been released. I think Hasbro may have some bias when it comes to her, like they do with other characters like Jocasta Nu. I dont want to speculate what that bias is, but they should be aware at this point that many collectors and kids want to see her released.

GNT

Reaction score
When it comes to Adi Gallia being made, lets not forget that she has been in many more episodes than a number of other Jedi that have already been released. I think Hasbro may have some bias when it comes to her, like they do with other characters like Jocasta Nu. I dont want to speculate what that bias is, but they should be aware at this point that many collectors and kids want to see her released.
I suspect it's the "female" factor, a lot of companies prefer to stick to male based toys for their boys toy lines as female figures usually pegwarm or under sell at retail. However a few of the female figures in this line sold very well to the point that some couldn't be found (poor shipping to blame) - Aayla and Luminara come to mind. Either way Hasbro might not want to take a risk on a human female figure.

Reaction score
I suspect it's the "female" factor, a lot of companies prefer to stick to male based toys for their boys toy lines as female figures usually pegwarm or under sell at retail. However a few of the female figures in this line sold very well to the point that some couldn't be found (poor shipping to blame) - Aayla and Luminara come to mind. Either way Hasbro might not want to take a risk on a human female figure.
I hope that is the only reason. They made every other member of the Jedi Counsel but her seems like there is more to it.

Reaction score
I think it's due in part to the versions of Stass Allie not having done as well at retail in years past, since they look so similar. I also think the other reason could be due to racism and sexism rearing their ugly heads but being thinly disguised as 'marketing strategy.'

Reaction score
I think it's due in part to the versions of Stass Allie not having done as well at retail in years past, since they look so similar. I also think the other reason could be due to racism and sexism rearing their ugly heads but being thinly disguised as 'marketing strategy.'
I didnt want to make that suggestion, but I wonder if its the case... A moron at Hasbro once made a sexist and ageist comment about Jocasta Nu, saying they'd make her if she were younger and more attractive. I wonder if Hasbro or one of its employees thinks Adi Gallia wont sell well, or kids wont be interested because she is a black female hero? Maybe they have some statistical data or it could simply be a stereotype...

Reaction score
I wonder if Hasbro or one of its employees thinks Adi Gallia wont sell well, or kids wont be interested because she is a black female hero? Maybe they have some statistical data or it could simply be a stereotype...
I think that it is the "female" aspect. They have said in their Q&As that kids (i.e., boys) don't want female figures, the exception being Ahsoka. As I have written before, just look around in the action figure aisle and you won't find that many female characters in these lines. You'll find some, but not a lot. Overwhelmingly, the characters will be male. Then take a walk down the "pink" aisles, and you'll see mainly female characters, and not that many males. That's the economics of the issue. I don't think it has anything to do with racism or sexism, per se. Toy companies just make male characters for boys' lines and female characters for girls' lines.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd really like to add Adi to my collection, she was great in the Grievous episodes. I much prefer her to Luminara, Barriss and Aayla (who I can't stand, and has had more than enough repacks/rereleases in more than one line)

Reaction score
hasn't hasbro made EVERY other female jedi BUT her? wtf? they must have something against her. we should fight to have her made!

Reaction score
It does look like they don't like her. No TCW figures, last realistic figure was made in 1999 (I don't count the Jedi Council figure as new), when we've seen several Luminara, Shaak Ti and Aayla released.

Reaction score
Speaking of Finn Ertay, it would be nice to get Eekar Oki.

Reaction score
I think the "golden" days of Hasbro making female characters for this sub-line are now over. Except for the occasional Ahsoka figure, you can pretty much scratch them off the list. If we are to take into consideration what Hasbro said at Toy Fair, they are greatly scaling back the line, and this means that the competition for those few slots is going to be fierce. Of the 20 figures that they plan to produce each year, I expect that half of them will be repacks, leaving about 10 new figures. And of those 10, I believe that Hasbro will stick to the main characters, and to characters with broad interest. And I doubt that characters like Adi Gallia, Jocasta Nu, Duchess Satine and Mother Talzin are going to fit that bill. As much as I don't like it, I think that this line will be almost "males-only" from this point forward. And of those males, we will see Jedi, villains and clones.

Reaction score
As collectors / fans we should push for the release of Adi Gallia in the animated style before the line is totally dead, I cant think of a more deserving CW Jedi that hasnt been made yet. With the rumor of Jocasta Nu being released next year in the realistic line, there is no need for an animated one. I also expect to see a realistic Mother Talzin or concept Sith witch at some point in the future...

Reaction score
...we should push for the release of Adi Gallia in the animated style...
How do you propose to "push" for this release? Look how far all this Trench campaigning has gotten: nowhere. I am not saying this to be argumentative; I really want to know how collectors are planning to "fight" for certain figures, or "push" for them. You can send messages to Hasbro, and they can say, "no, we have no plans at this time." What more is there? When do you look at the issue and realize that it is a waste of your time? Again, I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble. I am just curious as to what people's thoughts are on this matter.

Reaction score
How do you propose to "push" for this release? Look how far all this Trench campaigning has gotten: nowhere. I am not saying this to be argumentative; I really want to know how collectors are planning to "fight" for certain figures, or "push" for them. You can send messages to Hasbro, and they can say, "no, we have no plans at this time." What more is there? When do you look at the issue and realize that it is a waste of your time? Again, I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble. I am just curious as to what people's thoughts are on this matter.
Willrow Hood is the Patron Saint of how to get it done. For Adi, I'm thinking an online petition of the visual sort. Maybe even a blog started for the sole purpose. If there's a will, there's a way. Let's keep brainstorming. The main thing, as with anything is determination and organization. If Hasbro says "no," we keep saying yes and continue to get more people to say "yes."

Another idea I think is that we find a way to get kids involved, maybe some of the parents here can...persuade :) their youngins to spread the word to their friends, 'if' we get one started. We can even implore TVC-exclusive collectors to help us out, now that we wholly empathize with their plight from when CW was front-and-center.

'If' we get one started, maybe Darth_Sidious can use his/her influence with RS to get the site to give a nod to the petition. We can even ask other sites to join in and give a nod or a link. I'm willing to bet JTA would be sympathetic to the cause.

I'm even thinking it might be cool to make it an all-female character petition; maybe Adi-Gallia with one or two other most-wanted female CW characters (I'd say more, but at the current 20 figs a year, two or three seems most reasonable.)

1. Adi Gallia
2. Sugi
3. Mother Talzin

OR

1. Adi Gallia
2. Re-release Ahsoka CW44 (this one I think would definitely be a boost for a petition)
3. Mother Talzin

Reaction score
The problem with Adi is she'll never garner the necessary oomph unless she gets a truly starring episode. Everything she's been in has had her as a secondary character. Even Grievous Intrigue she was really playing second fiddle to Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Mother Talzin is the best shot. Or Duchess Satine I suppose. Adi we'll likely have to accept we're not going to see her unless the cartoon does something with her. Even Piell got a figure for dying but it was a 3 episode arc. Eeth Koth had a nice fight scene that he lost. Saesee Tiin is the real headscratcher actually. He's barely done anything and yet a figure of him flew out faster than Koth or Piell even had their figure

Reaction score
There's really only 5 or 6 female characters I want to see:

Adi Gallia
Mother Talzin
Duchess Satine (action outfit)
Sugi
the female Mandalorian
maybe Nightsister Asajj Ventress

Get these done, and they can make all the male characters they want.

Reaction score
Those are all awesome choices - Hasbro browses these threads so lets hope they pay attention. Adi Gallia and Mother Talzin would be my top choices, with a generic hooded Nightsister after that. I'd honestly be happy with most of these females in realistic form, if the CW line were to end. Adi Gallia would just be great in animated style though, so that she will match the other CW Jedi. I'd like to have a fully animated Jedi Council before the line is gone.

Reaction score
I'd love young Ventress as a Jedi padawan, she'd go great in a 2 Pack with her master.

Last edited:
Reaction score
yo guys and girls don't forget to vote for Adi Gallia in the wishlist poll! of all the Jedi that haven't been made she is the most significant. thank you.

Reaction score
Every time I see this bumped I get excited for prototype/spy pics then end up angry when I open the thread.

This figure can be made easily with reusing spare parts Hasbro, Come on. A slight retooling of Padme arms and legs repainted, A reworked upper torso and new head.

Reaction score
Every time I see this bumped I get excited for prototype/spy pics then end up angry when I open the thread.

This figure can be made easily with reusing spare parts Hasbro, Come on. A slight retooling of Padme arms and legs repainted, A reworked upper torso and new head.
I have actually been thinking of a way to customize her - and the adventure gear Padme figure is a good start. Like you said - a new torso, skirt, and head would be needed, but Hasbro could recycle some parts with a clever repaint...

Reaction score
I think any new / unmade characters are unlikely at this point - Hasbro has stripped the line of any excitement for kids and collectors that look forward to seeing unmade figures. Even with 5 POA, I'd snag an Adi Gallia without thinking twice. Its really disappointing to see that they probably arent finishing off the Jedi Council at this point...

Reaction score
Saw trailer #2 for the new season; Adi gets beat by Savage in a duel. At least they have not forgot about her in the show even if it is in a poor showing.

Reaction score
I'm really disappointed over this too, as I was really looking forward to having most of the original Council in animated form. I'd still take her at 5 poa, easily, so I really hope they change their minds on this before the curtains close on the line.

Given what's happened, this makes me almost want to sigh in relief that we even got really good figures made of all the other female Jedi.

Reaction score
Im pretty sure we'll see an Adi Galia figure as the next Jedi, that's IF THE LINE CONTINUES. I don't know why anyone is using some silly "Hasbro is sexist" excuse. It's just a simple case of Hasbro not having got to her yet. Just about every other Jedi has been made, INCLUDING FEMALES such as Shaak Ti, Aayla, Barris Offee, Ahsoka (like 5 different versions), Asajj Ventress, etc, so I think we can stow the "sexist" theory.

Bottom line, if the CW line keeps going, Adi Galia will be made. In fact, I'd guess she'll be the next Jedi made. Of course, however, as most people know, I'm hoping that the Clone Wars line gets mixed into the realistic line, which would be great, as we need a new realistic Adi Galia just as bad as a CW one.