Adi Gallia

GNT

Reaction score
Still the same actress.
I agree though, enough is enough; how many times does my girl have to show up in this series before she get's a figure? Come Hasbro, already!
She needs to wear a clone troopers outfit in an episode for Hasbro to justify releasing her ;)

Reaction score
Heh..Ain't that the truth. Then again, a BP with her and two of her Saluecami Clones would be sweet!:welcoming:

Reaction score
Another fumble on the part of Hasbro - she should have been released by now. Maybe they'll get to her before the CW line is dead, but I have little hope in them anymore...

Reaction score
It's a shame, the only hope is that the line still has a few years still to come with several seasons still coming.

Reaction score
Adi Gallia has appeared in NINE episodes of the Clone Wars so why can't we have a figure of her? As a female collector I don't like the prospect of no female figures in the 2012 Clone Wars line. Please release her Hasbro before I and others quit the line due to lack of interest.

Reaction score
Another fumble on the part of Hasbro...
Hardly a surprise. And it's not a fumble; it's a smart business decision. Hasbro has already stated that they aren't going to make many figures of female characters. Why not? Because the vast majority of the market for these toys (i.e., boys) don't want them. Look at the nineteen figures coming out next year. Only one of them is female; and she is a repack. I'm amazed that Hasbro is even offering that. It shows that they are willing to throw collectors a bone once in a while.

Reaction score
All the other female Jedi did well. Boys and girls like them as do male and female collectors. I know several fans and collectors my age and they like tough female Jedi just as much as their male counterparts. Speak for yourself and your own demographic.

Reaction score
All the other female Jedi did well. Boys and girls like them as do male and female collectors. I know several fans and collectors my age and they like tough female Jedi just as much as their male counterparts. Speak for yourself and your own demographic.
I think he his actually; it's the 'my opinion is hasbro gospel' demographic, lol. But we shouldn't be too hard on RegJr; I half suspect he's been steadily handing out resumes to Hasbro PR and listing the Forum as a reference. :)

Any how, jokes aside, I agree. I think they're dropping the ball here too; Adi Gallia would be the perfect bone for collectors amidst all the repacks. Plus, we'd have the closest thing to a complete Jedi Council. I'm hoping that Hasbro's response is cryptic here though and that they've got her coming in a BP.

Reaction score
blast it! i just woke up and hear this depressing news.. put out gallia amidst a sea of pegwarming anakins and obiwans and all the other repacks and she'll disappear within hours.

Reaction score
I half suspect he's been steadily handing out resumes to Hasbro PR and listing the Forum as a reference.
Nah, I'm happily employed. And I'm not trying to upset anyone. It's human nature to be disappointed by bad news. And when someone is saying, "Well, Hasbro already told us that they aren't interested in making those," then it's salt on the wound, I guess. And as a result, people get pissy.

Reaction score
You're being the SALT though. Please stop. The Rebelscum forums should be a fun place to share ideas and opinions not get them stomped on.

GNT

Reaction score
Maybe 2013 could be her year if the toyline is still going ;)

Reaction score
Now that she has appeared yet again, it really makes no sense for Hasbro not to be working on her. They constantly say female characters don't sell well. When was the last time that happened? Yarna. And that was their own fault for producing way to many of them. Maybe we'll see her in a 2-pack with one of her clones.

Reaction score
I think years ago when female figures lacked decent articulation, softgoods, and a reasonable likeness they didnt move and were not as desired by many fans. After the TPM and AOTC film lines were gone, I think things slowly got better. In the last few years, in both the vintage and CW lines, I cant remember any female figures not doing well. Certain characters might not sell as fast, but its too much of a blanket statement for all female figures. Based on the other female Jedi from the CW line, I'd expect an Adi Gallia figure to do just fine...

Reaction score
Adi Gallia has appeared in NINE episodes of the Clone Wars so why can't we have a figure of her? As a female collector I don't like the prospect of no female figures in the 2012 Clone Wars line. Please release her Hasbro before I and others quit the line due to lack of interest.
I can guarantee we'll get a female character. All the years in the CW we've had 1 or more female characters, so dont kill your hopes.

Reaction score
Now that she has appeared yet again, it really makes no sense for Hasbro not to be working on her. They constantly say female characters don't sell well. When was the last time that happened? Yarna. And that was their own fault for producing way to many of them. Maybe we'll see her in a 2-pack with one of her clones.
Agreed, though I'd prefer a single-card release. Going by what they said in the Q/A, they didn't torpedo the idea like they did with Master Di; they just said she wasn't in the line-up. This has got me thinking that she's in the works and that we'll finally see her the year after, or sooner as a deluxe etc.

Reaction score
I can guarantee we'll get a female character. All the years in the CW we've had 1 or more female characters, so dont kill your hopes.
It's already been confirmed that we are going to be getting 1 female character in the 2012 lineup: Aayla Secura.

Reaction score
It's already been confirmed that we are going to be getting 1 female character in the 2012 lineup: Aayla Secura.
And I'd be surprised if we don't see a new Ahsoka throughout any of the remaining five figures, mini-rigs & exclusives...

Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised that they havent announced a repack of the season 3 Ahsoka, I only saw her once at retail and the demand seems to have remained high since her release. Though Adi Gallia isnt slated for next years line, I think we'll see her eventually - when it comes to 2012, I remain hopeful that we'll see a new female figure other than just Aayla...

Reaction score
...when it comes to 2012, I remain hopeful that we'll see a new female figure other than just Aayla...
I hope you're right. But Hasbro was pretty unequivocal in the last round of Q&As: 19 basic-carded figures for 2012; and every figure will be one of those 19. I'd say we're going to get only one female character for the entire year. And, like you, I am surprised that Ahsoka is not making another appearance.

Reaction score
It's probably hasn't been considered because of the fact she doesn't run around half dressed like other female characters do.

Reaction score
Well, a Hasbro employee once said we'd have Jocasta Nu "if she were younger and more attractive", perhaps they have some bias when it comes to Adi Gallia as well? I didnt realize she appeared in so many episodes, knowing that, its makes their lack of plans for her even more puzzling.

Reaction score
Well, a Hasbro employee once said we'd have Jocasta Nu "if she were younger and more attractive", perhaps they have some bias when it comes to Adi Gallia as well? I didnt realize she appeared in so many episodes, knowing that, its makes their lack of plans for her even more puzzling.
I'd argue that Adi Gallia is an attractive female. However, she deserves a realistic update before she comes out as a CW figure. :D

Reaction score
I agree that a realistic update is needed, however, she is one of my favorite figs from the Clone Wars line.

Reaction score
Fans: We would Totally buy an Adi Gallia figure

Adi: Smirk

Hasbro: Female figures don't sell.......(Even though you can't find Aayla, Shaak Ti, or S3 Ahsoka anywhere on shelves in mass quantity)

Adi: Don't make me cut you

Last edited:
Reaction score
As much as I want an Adi Gallia figure, I hope they put her in TVC and not the TCW line. I just don't like her model in the show, and I can't see it translating well into plastic.

Reaction score
I disagree we have 2 movie Adi Gallia figures so the animated one should be next.

GNT

Reaction score
I disagree we have 2 movie Adi Gallia figures so the animated one should be next.
We have 2? EP1 basic line and screen scenes packs right?

Hasbro should just release both, they have no excuses as Barriss was released in both lines so close to each other.

Reaction score
You got it GNT. Adi Gallia was also in many more episodes compared to Barriss so she needs some love from Hasbro!

Reaction score
You got it GNT. Adi Gallia was also in many more episodes compared to Barriss so she needs some love from Hasbro!
Agreed, Adi Gallia may not be a liked Jedi of mine, but I would definitly buy her figure. If just Hasbro would cave in and release her already...

Reaction score
She's even got her own ship, too. If we just keep making enough noise, we'll get her. I'm all for a petition if need be.

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
She's even got her own ship, too. If we just keep making enough noise, we'll get her. I'm all for a petition if need be.
We'll soon have a petition for every Clone Wars character ;) Adi does stand good chances of being released in the next few years.

Reaction score
Adi does stand good chances of being released in the next few years.
...Only if she appears in more episodes. She has to be a fairly current character when Hasbro gets around to tooling her. (Fingers crossed).

Reaction score
Barriss had timing on her side. She was in episodes during Hasbro's golden years on the CW line. During that time Hasbro's criteria at that time was that the character needed to be "action" oriented, so any new clone, Jedi, or droid would fit the bill. Heck they even made Gha Nacht, what would be the chances of him being made if he was only in a S4 episode?

Reaction score
Adi Gallia showed up in the 'Golden Years' too though, only a few episodes after Barriss. Plus she had arguably cooler fight scenes against Commando droids, and Grievous. We've seen her with Saleucami marked Clones, so we can assume now that Adi Gallia and Stass Allie are in fact one and the same. As such she'll still figure in the scheme of the show. This is a figure we have to have; I can't believe even with Hasbro's current attitude that they still wouldn't complete the Jedi council for whatever marketing reason

Last edited: