Adi Gallia

Reaction score
Adi Gallia needs a CW figure. If she has more that one appearance in season 4 that should be enough to justify it. This is ridiculous she's still not in the pipeline.

Reaction score
I find it ironic that Adi has shown up and done more than Shaak Ti yet they were quick to put out Shaak Ti when she appeared. Hasbro must have something against Adi Gallia, she must not be alien enough for them

Reaction score
She will be out one day. Every Jedi gets their figure made, you all know that. No need to rush out one that they know won't sell.

Reaction score
Cyclone said:
She will be out one day. Every Jedi gets their figure made, you all know that. No need to rush out one that they know won't sell.
I dont think that there is any indication that she wont sell. As for all Jedi being made, that simply isnt true either, just look at the current Rebelscum CW poll:

4.2327 Jedi Master Tera Sinube
3.9975 Jedi Master Di
3.9002 Jedi Master Halsey
3.7706 Jedi Master Ord Enisence
3.7230 Adi Gallia
3.6486 Jocasta Nu

There are many more to go, so we should all push for them to be made - the more Jedi we have in this line, the better. The movies are finished, so we wont see these Jedi in the realistic line...

Reaction score
I would deff be up for one plus i can see hasbro repainting plo's delta 7b to adi's decor (something ive done already) so i think they will release her

Reaction score
darth_sidious said:
Cyclone said:
I dont think that there is any indication that she wont sell. As for all Jedi being made, that simply isnt true either, just look at the current Rebelscum CW poll:

4.2327 Jedi Master Tera Sinube
3.9975 Jedi Master Di
3.9002 Jedi Master Halsey
3.7706 Jedi Master Ord Enisence
3.7230 Adi Gallia
3.6486 Jocasta Nu

There are many more to go, so we should all push for them to be made - the more Jedi we have in this line, the better. The movies are finished, so we wont see these Jedi in the realistic line...
Keep in mind that half that list are one-off Jedi that died in their first appearance (or were already dead!), and Jocasta's...Jocasta.

Reaction score
Haha, thats true, half the list is indeed dead - I was just using those as an example of some of the unmade Jedi that collectors want to see, based on the poll. Other than Ord, those other two could be new heads / hands on old repainted bodies.

As for Adi Gallia, she'll require a new sculpt as well, same goes for the others on the list. My hope is that Hasbro takes notice of these polls and starts getting more of these secondary Jedi to us. The CW line is our only hope for them.

Reaction score
Krayt said:
I find it ironic that Adi has shown up and done more than Shaak Ti yet they were quick to put out Shaak Ti when she appeared. Hasbro must have something against Adi Gallia, she must not be alien enough for them
Nah, I think it's simply that Shaak Ti has a more unique and distinctive look and is therefore probably more marketable. Plus, I doubt Hasbro had seen any of these episodes when they began work on her, so they'd be designing without a context in many cases. I doubt we'd have Cato Parasiti if Hasbro had known what a small role she played, or Whorm Loathesome. Much of the time they'll just be working on the assumption that a cool looking character will sell well, without knowing precisely how said character will play in the show itself on account of the long lead times involved in both the series and the figures' developments.

Galia looks like she's gonna get some screen time again in early season 4 so I would imagine she's on Hasbro's radar, but I can't fault them for hitting Shaak Ti first, given how distinctive her look is.

Reaction score
And don't forget, we will see new jedi characters in Season 4 and probably also in Season 5. So c'mon Hasbro, give me my Jedi figures.

Reaction score
ReverendStrone said:
Krayt said:
Nah, I think it's simply that Shaak Ti has a more unique and distinctive look and is therefore probably more marketable. Plus, I doubt Hasbro had seen any of these episodes when they began work on her, so they'd be designing without a context in many cases. I doubt we'd have Cato Parasiti if Hasbro had known what a small role she played, or Whorm Loathesome. Much of the time they'll just be working on the assumption that a cool looking character will sell well, without knowing precisely how said character will play in the show itself on account of the long lead times involved in both the series and the figures' developments.

Galia looks like she's gonna get some screen time again in early season 4 so I would imagine she's on Hasbro's radar, but I can't fault them for hitting Shaak Ti first, given how distinctive her look is.
I shouldn't say I was surprised. Shaak Ti is more recognizable than Adi just due to her appearance. I should say I am surprised that the show uses Adi more than Shaak Ti. I have always been a Shaak Ti fan and hope the show will use her more soon. I was impressed with the job Hasbro did for Shaak Ti so hopefully Adi gets the same treatment

Reaction score
Krayt said:
By my count, Adi will have been in about 4 episodes counting the appearance we've seen this season 4's trailer:

Grievous Intrigue
The scene on Coruscant with Delta Squad
The Citadel rescue (she was one of the pilots)
And the preview for season 4.

By contrast:

Eeth Koth has only appeared in Grievous intrigue (1 episode)
Shaak Ti has only appeared in the Kamino duology (2 episodes)
Saesee Tiin has only appeared twice. And had few lines (2 episodes)

Right now, Adi Gallia is perhaps the winner for jedi with most appearances and no figure. Heck, characters like Seripas only appeared once and he's gotten a figure. Adi is definitely due.

Reaction score
Yodaminch said:
Krayt said:
By my count, Adi will have been in about 4 episodes counting the appearance we've seen this season 4's trailer:

Grievous Intrigue

By contrast:

Right now, Adi Gallia is perhaps the winner for jedi with most appearances and no figure. Heck, characters like Seripas only appeared once and he's gotten a figure. Adi is definitely due.
I am not exactly sure but doesn't she also show up once or two as background in a council meeting or something like that. Thought she had a couple other appearances as background

Reaction score
I would consider her a secondary Jedi.

Primary Jedis would be:
Obi, Anakin, Ahsoka, Yoda, Mace

Secondary Jedi would be:
Plo, ShakTi, Fisto, Koth, Adi Gallia, KiAdi Mundi, Aayla, Luminara, Evan Piel, & Bariss Offee.

Tertiary Jedis would be:
Bopa Rapol, SaeSi Tin (he should be elevated, but hasn't had enough screen time), ImaGoing to Die!, Halsey, Ord Corpse, Grandpa Jedi, & more.

I fairly Certain that they have pretty much run out of primary and secondary Jedi to make without getting to her. Heck, they are even making Cold Weather versions of secondary Jedi. So it really can't be long before she's made. I'm gonna guess that she's out by Christmas.

Of course she could be bumped by Scuba Gear Ahsoka.

Reaction score
Cyclone said:

Primary Jedis would be:

Secondary Jedi would be:
Plo, ShakTi, Fisto, Koth, Adi Gallia, KiAdi Mundi, Aayla, Luminara, Evan Piel, & Bariss Offee.

Tertiary Jedis would be:
Bopa Rapol, SaeSi Tin (he should be elevated, but hasn't had enough screen time), ImaGoing to Die!, Halsey, Ord Corpse, Grandpa Jedi, & more.

I fairly Certain that they have pretty much run out of primary and secondary Jedi to make without getting to her. Heck, they are even making Cold Weather versions of secondary Jedi. So it really can't be long before she's made. I'm gonna guess that she's out by Christmas.

For me I consider the following:

Primary:
Obi-Wan, Anakin, Ahsoka, Yoda, Mace Windu

Secondary:
Kit-Fisto, Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, Ki-Adi Mundi, Luminara Unduli, Bariss Offee, Sasee Tinn.

Tertiary:
Evan Piel, Eeth Koth, Adi Gallia.

Reaction score
j30spiff said:
Cyclone said:

Primary Jedis would be:

Secondary Jedi would be:

Tertiary Jedis would be:

For me I consider the following:

Primary:
Obi-Wan, Anakin, Ahsoka, Yoda, Mace Windu

Secondary:
Kit-Fisto, Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, Ki-Adi Mundi, Luminara Unduli, Bariss Offee, Sasee Tinn.

Tertiary:
Evan Piel, Eeth Koth, Adi Gallia.
No offense guys but if you are talking strictly from what we have seen in the show then Shaak Ti and Tiin have to be Tertiary since they haven't really done anything. Adi Gallia played a vital role in freeing Eeth Koth and has appeared in other episodes so that is more secondary. However though, even of late Yoda is moving into the secondary role.

Primary there is only really three
Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka

Secondary is any Jedi the occurs outside of a single story arc. So they would have to appear like Mace in the Ryloth arc and the Boba Fett arc for example to be secondary.

Tertiary are characters that only have a single arc for them. Such as Even Piell, who I believe was only in the arc in which he died.

Reaction score
Yodaminch said:
Krayt said:

Grievous Intrigue

By contrast:

Adi Gallia appeared in Overlords too during the newsreel.

Eeth Koth appeared in two episodes : Grievous Intrigue + Overlords ( newsreel ).

Saesee Tiin in three episodes : Counterattack, The Citadel Rescue, Witches of the Mist

But I still think, they have to make Adi Gallia in figure !

Reaction score
Who cares what category people toss each Jedi into, Adi Gallia has been in multiple episodes and needs a figure, its pretty simple.

GNT

Reaction score
Hopefully she will be released with some season 4 character waves.
Fingers crossed, Hasbro appears to be slowly releasing the Jedi in every few waves so it's only a matter of time before her turn pops up.

Reaction score
I'm sure her figure would be a peg warmer like female Jedi Aayla Secur..., I mean Luminara Un..., I mean Ahsoka Tan..., I mean Barriss Of...

Reaction score
If Hasbro don't make her within a year, I will scream BIG! We should have had her either this year or last year by now!

Definitly one of my biggest Clone Wars wants...

Reaction score
Every time this thread is bumped I'm excited for new prototype shots or news. When this figure releases I will buy multiple just to show Hasbro they are wrong about female figures not selling.

Reaction score
I think Hasbro has gone away from that old notion - they know female figures sell, even obscure characters if packed at the right ratios. A CW Adi Gallia would do just fine at retail though, especially based on just the collector interest.

Reaction score
It was sarcasm, I know it's tough to sometimes detect in type. Hasbro in the past has stated female characters don't sell and then the four previous female Jedi sold through in lightning speed. I never saw Aayla nor Barriss on the pegs. Adi is a must!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hasbro has to eat their words now - females sell, especially Jedi, they should release all of them.

Reaction score
Wow she showed up once again in the CW series this week, Hasbro really needs to get on the ball and get this figure released!

Reaction score
Did they change her voice actress?
Still the same actress.
I agree though, enough is enough; how many times does my girl have to show up in this series before she get's a figure? Come Hasbro, already!

Lastly, she's all the more important a character since last night's episode seemed to confirm Lfl is indeed retconning Stass Allie out of existence, and that it Adi Gallia was in fact on Saleucami in ROTS. Kid's know who Adi is now, and as some have noted already, female figures in this line sell...so Hasbro can't play that pegwarmer nonsense.
(Sorry for the rant; been wanting a new figure of Adi for a while, and Hasbro's sitting on their thumbs with this is getting irritating, lol.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
The only TCW female Jedi figure I've seen sit on the pegs for a long amount of time is Shaak-Ti and she eventually disappeared from the pegs in the long run.

Reaction score
they made more characters for less appearances, she is totally due, i'm sure we'll get her ship too

Reaction score
This release really should happen, but Hasbro seems to be really gun-shy about releasing female characters in this line.

Reaction score
In general Hasbro seems to be gun-shy about releasing anything in the CW line. After taking a few chances early on, they seem to be going strictly with figures that are main characters, sure bets and going with repaints.

Reaction score
We need characters like Adi Gallia to keep the line fresh and keep both kids and collectors engaged - the core characters and clones are getting boring (especially the 2012 preview). Even my 5 year old nephew asks me where all the other Jedi are when we go to the stores and only find Obi and Ani...