Adi Gallia

GNT

Reaction score
Anyone up for seeing a figure of Adi Gallia from the most recent episode? Seems like we're seeing plenty of Jedi released into plastic so she could be next up on the list.

Anyone else want her?

Reaction score
GNT said:
Seems like we're seeing plenty of Jedi released into plastic
I'm still working under the assumption that pretty much ALL Jedi from Clone Wars will get toys.

Especially when you consider that once Lucasfilm builds that animation model for her, they've got it saved and ready to go for whenever they want to throw her into another episode. It seems like we've been seeing lots of cameos lately (via hologram or otherwise) of other Jedi. So I'm sure we'll see Adi Gallia in future episodes, thus improving the toy's sellability.

Reaction score
Adi's been a favourite of mine since TPM and I love the CW version of her!
Like Eeth Koth, this would be another highlight figure for my collection!!

I can't wait to make a diorama of all the CW Jedi that were first seen in TPM!!!

Reaction score
Translates very well into plastic. She seems like one of the few female jedi that wears the traditional jedi robe. Definite buy.

Reaction score
Would definitely pick her up. These CW Jedi versions are so cool.

Reaction score
Lucasfilm seems to be putting gauntlets on nearly all the Jedi now - which is a plus when we receive figures because there are clear outfit differences compared to their realistic (movie) counterparts. I'd far prefer a CW Adi Gallia over a realistic version, since we have a few already...

Dom

Reaction score
I would buy it, but I don`t really care if they make it.

Reaction score
darth_sidious said:
I'd far prefer a CW Adi Gallia over a realistic version, since we have a few already...
I am only aware of one realistic version of Adi Gallia, which is the one from the Episode 1 line. And it is still an awesome figure, even if it does not have the articulation we are used to with the recent figures. I cannot wait to add a CW Adi Gallia to my collection!

Reaction score
PLEASE HASBRO!!!!!! I know your all sexist with the Clone Wars line and what not but you’ve made every other Jedi and I want to complete my Jedi Counsel!!!! Plus she’s been in quite a few episodes and she’s the BOMB!!!

Reaction score
I agree!
Adi Gallia has had significant screen-time, she's fought, she's had dialogue, she's a great looking character. To keep omitting this key Jedi Council member is absurd. Get with it Hasbro, we know you can deliver the goods!

Reaction score
I'm surprised she wasnt in the same wave as Eeth Koth - who knows, maybe Hasbro will announce her soon...

Reaction score
My thoughts too!! I do love that we get Koth but he was injured and even saved by Adi in the ep and hasnt been seen since and yet he gets a fig first?? Heres hopeing we see her at Toy Fair!!

Reaction score
Did Hasbro really say female figures don't sell well? Adi, Sugi, and the Nightsisters should be given a chance

Reaction score
I get the impression that these are the kinds of characters they'll get to eventually, but perhaps at a drip fed rate, given there aren't too many slots for women in the line. We've had Asajj, two Padmes, Ahsoka, Shaak Ti, Luminara etc, and this year we're getting a new Ahsoka and Barriss Offee based on the few waves we've seen, so the door doesn't seem to be closed on female characters, provided there is at least some action or jedi component to their character. It's a case of balancing their releases I guess. It's just annoying to fans of female figures because the show itself has so many strong female characters, so the figure releases definitely lag behind.

My daughters and I would love them to speed up, but I think that's probably an unrealistic expectation, given the market is dominated by young boys (+ a few crusty old men).

Reaction score
We'll probably get her when she appears in another episode, maybe they want her to have more screen time before a figure is made?

Reaction score
padmesghost said:
We'll probably get her when she appears in another episode, maybe they want her to have more screen time before a figure is made?
she had a cameo in Sisters Of The Mist

Reaction score
She will peg warm like Stas Ali. Hasbro is wise to put her off until another day.

Reaction score
Stass Allie never pegwarmed where I am, not at the stores in my immediate area. She wasn't hard to find but she certainly never sat around real long.

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:
padmesghost said:
she had a cameo in Sisters Of The Mist
I'm aware of that, I meant another episode where she is a primary character, not doing a 10 second cameo. There are several Jedi that have done cameos that have not received figures, it seems that Hasbro likes to make the Jedi that are the primary characters in significant or multiple episodes.

As for pegwarming, the other female Jedi from the CW line didnt. Some people just like to say a certain character or all females will pegwarm, when there is no basis in fact, its getting really old.

Reaction score
The comparison to Stass Allie is superficial imo. The only thing we really saw from her was riding a speeder bike before being taken out.

Adi Gallia on the other hand has sliced and diced Battle Droids & Commando Droids and crossed sabers with Grievous. She had about as much screen time as Eeth Koth, and has now appeared in more than one episode. We'll see more of her for sure, so, yeah, this is one we need to see.

Reaction score
I was hoping to see this figure at SDCC, she has been in multiple episodes and needs to be made. Did anyone ask Hasbro about her? She needs to get on their radar!

Reaction score
padmesghost said:
I was hoping to see this figure at SDCC, she has been in multiple episodes and needs to be made. Did anyone ask Hasbro about her? She needs to get on their radar!
I'm sure she is on their list seeing that she has made multiple appearances in Season 4 trailers and clips.

Reaction score
She's a female Jedi and has appeared in multiple episodes, which means Hasbro can't use their pathetic female excuses for Adi. I hope she gets made

Though, quite honestly,I expected her to be made a while ago, around the time of the Vos wave, or something close to that

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro seem to be spreading the Jedi out across waves so it'll just be a matter of time before she pops up

Reaction score
GNT said:
Hasbro seem to be spreading the Jedi out across waves so it'll just be a matter of time before she pops up
Hopefully, there has been nothing new announced in a while.

I'd buy a female battle pack of Jedis (Ahsoka, Aayla, Adi, Shaak-ti)

Reaction score
Adi Gallia needs to get herself on a basic card - she is sorely missed in my collection. I think we should have a Jedi in each wave!