Action Fleet TIE Striker custom

Reaction score
Ok so it's not technically Action Fleet, but I picked up a TIE Striker Bandai model kit today. These are 1:72 scale (same scale as Action Fleets). While there was no painting or any custom work done, I did give it a few changes.

I dremeled a hole underneath towards the front to get it on a stand. I didn't want to, but the hole towards the back wasn't working, as there was too much weight forward.

I lost the tips to the laser cannons under the cockpit (they are very small). I cut off some tips from some X-wing laser cannons and just replaced them. They gave you a choice with the canopy window - black but no plastic covering, or a clear window with no black paint. I chose the clear window and just painted in the black, as the stickers were terrible for the clear canopy.

These go great with Action Fleets, so I may look into getting others. I can't fully get into another line, so I will most likely buy model kits of vehicles that weren't produced in Action Fleet form. I did the same with the Revell kits.

Reaction score
How did I miss this? Very cool!! I think I need to get one and assemble it myself too. With no more Action Fleet, this could a nice option

Reaction score
How did I miss this? Very cool!! I think I need to get one and assemble it myself too. With no more Action Fleet, this could a nice option
Thanks! Yeah they are pretty cool. I added a custom figure of Director Krennic to go with the ship too. I also did a custom Action Fleet TIE Avenger seen in another thread.