Action Fleet Havoc Marauder plus MORE!

Reaction score
The first time I watch SW Clone Wars Story Reel years ago, I fell in love with this gunship!

The design is menacing; with forward swept wings and stealth-like engines.

Using screenshots from CW Season 7 "Bad Batch", I used AF Imperial Shuttle as the base for this custom and lots of styrene sheets.

I decided to paint it Stainless, Steel and Flat Black; giving it a "raw" look, fresh from the factory kinda thing (away from colors of Republic Army). For the front and rear windows, I painted it Clear Red.

Here are photos in flying mode, landing and landed mode. For the AF stand, I use Saga series logo base (EP2 vehicles are released in this series) with Shuttle stand.

AFHM1.jpg
AFHM2.jpg
AFHM3.jpgAFHM4.jpgAFHM5.jpgAFHM6.jpg

I added a third retractable landing gear (parts from X-Wing) and rear guns (rotates sideways)

AFHM7.jpg
AFHM8.jpg

The best team to own this gunship is AF Clone Force 99. It comprises of Hunter, Tech (with flip-up googles), Crosshair (with movable scope) and Wreaker!

AFHM9.jpg
AFHM10.jpg
AFHM11.jpgThe cockpit can fit two AF figures: Hunter (pilot) and Tech (navigator). The rear guns are covered by Crosshair (sniper). Flip open the boarding stairs, reveals Wreaker!

AFHM12.jpg
AFHM13.jpg
AFHM14.jpg
AFHM15.jpg

Initially, the side of the stairs is a blank space. I decided to engrave the unofficial Clone Force 99 logo. (I'll never do it again!)

AFHM16.jpg
AFHM17.jpg

Lastly, I include a scene from the "deleted" scene.... the NoseArt!

Anakin: "What's with the noseart?"

Wreaker: "That's our girl..... the Naboo senator. We check her out on holoscan"

AFHM18.jpg

Here's comparison photos against Imperial Shuttle and Millennium Falcon.

AFHM20.jpg
AFHM21.jpg

Reaction score
Outstanding!!!

I love everything you did there, especially the fine little details to really bring the cartoon to life.

I so wish Hot Wheels would do this ship, or even Fantasy Flight!!

Reaction score
This is beyond awesome ! Truly fantastic idea and execution, congrats ! The details are amazing, and adding movable parts to the figures must have been epic :)

Reaction score
Very cool. The ship's design doesn't seem to be widely appreciated, which is surprising to me, it's a TIE Fighter merged with an Imperial Shuttle and an 80's high-tech stealth bomber, how isn't this more highly regarded? Same goes for the "Imperial" Gunship seen in Season 5 of The Clone Wars and Rebels. I surprised they haven't turned it into a toy yet. Hopefully it will make an appearance on The Mandalorian.

Reaction score
Thanks mates!

I really hope this gunship made it to Fantasy Flight. I love the scaled vehicles in this series.

Regarding Police Gunship, yeah I am surprised it has not been made by Fantasy Flight or Hotwheels yet. It appears in both Clone Wars and Rebels series. I think only Lego made it years ago. I saw it here in TRU Australia.

Reaction score
Fantastic! It goes great with the shuttle. I love what you did with the engine glow. Perfect!