Action Fleet Found at Target

Reaction score
I was at my Target yesterday and found
4 of the Action Fleet series that are packaged on the blue Saga cards, they were the:

Imperial Endor Pursuit
Tatooine Droid Hunter
Dune Sea Ambush
Mos Eisley Encounter

I also found
the M. Falcon, x-wing and tie fighters. These, although, are in the larger packaging.

Does anyone have a list of the blue-saga-carded "Action Fleet" (the same size card as the 3-3/4 figures)? I would love to know what's out there and what's on the way.

Reaction score
So far you have found everything that is out. I am not aware of anymore of the "carded" battle packs on the horizon. The 4 target exclusives represent vehicles from 8 of the 16 Galoob Battle Packs from the Classic Trilogy. Of the remaining were Jabba, Desert Skiff, an ewok glider, a hoth set with Taun Taun and a SOTE set with two Swoops. The other sets were made up of only figures, no vehicles (guys, feel free to correct me).

According to a report at SSG, Hasbro is considering releasing packs of figures to make up for the lack there of in the current releases. Great! So we will have to pay extra to get what should come with it in the first place!

Reaction score
I got my Dune Sea Ambush today (Target $5.99)- it's pretty sweet. They had one each of the Tatooine Droid Hunter and Mos Eisley Encounter, and that was it. My Target was pretty well stocked with x-wings and tie fighters, however. The other one I really wanted was the Endor Pursuit, which they did not have any of.

[ 08-10-2002, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: coruscant courtesan ]

Reaction score
Yes!!! I finally got my Lars Landspeeder. They had a ton of all of them at my Target. Also Enterprise figs - if you collect that sort of thing.