Action Fleet Blue Squadron A-Wing

Reaction score
This custom was way overdue. When Hasbro cancelled Action Fleet, this A-Wing was supposed to be my first custom Action Fleet. I shelved it aside thinking that it was just another repaint since Ralph McQuarrie version was different.

AFBlueAwingProto.jpg

Finishing what I started, I realised that the Hasbro A-Wing AF was a new mold. It came with double barrel guns on its side and the hexagon hole (common on all Galoob AF) was sealed.

AFBlueAwingProto1.jpg

AFBlueAwingProto2.jpg

Here's my custom AF (top) against Hasbro unproduced AF Saga series (bottom).

AFBlueAwingProto3.jpg

Reaction score
I said on FB but I'll say it here too - awesome, awesome job as usual dude! Hopefully seeing your customs gives me the kick in the ass I need to get back to customizing myself. It's been too long.

Reaction score
Great looking custom!

I really miss action fleet. That was the perfect sized vehicle for those of us who wanted a little bigger and more detail than titaniums but no space for the 3.75 inch figure ships. The tiny figures were a bonus.

Reaction score
Nice! I've been wanting to do this to one of my A-wings. Did you do the blue and white on the bottom too?

Reaction score
Nice! I've been wanting to do this to one of my A-wings. Did you do the blue and white on the bottom too?
Yes. I did similar blue plus white triangle on the bottom. Since there are no photos of the AF proto for the undercarriage, I used Ralph's version as reference.