Action Fleet ATTE

Reaction score
Yeah, I can't wait either.

Why this wasn't in Wave 1 is beyond me.

Now that we're getting an AT-AT as well, they should make a new AT-ST (no not that Target exclusive small one) so we can have all 3 AT's.

That's a rehash I'd support.

Reaction score
Second only to the Republic Gunship, the AT-TE was my favorite vehicle in AOTC. And since I don't think Hasbro will be making a full size one, the action fleet I must have!!!! I just hope that I can find it somewhere soon.

Reaction score
It is nice! It is one of the best AF vehicles to date IMO. This will be popular with non-AF collectors as well! In case you want a perspective on the size, it is as long as the AF AT-AT, longer if you include the cannon on top. I hope Hasbro makes the Drop ship too! See my review in the review thread-

[ 09-30-2002, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: short4astormtrooper ]

Reaction score
There is a rumor that this will somehow later be packed in with the Republic Gunship 3 3/4 scale. I have my doubts about that rumor though. Yes, this AF toy is fantastic. I want to snatch this one up right away!

Reaction score
Figures! We need action-fleet Clonetroopers! Aaaaarrggggh.

Nice ship, though. Looks like the canopy opens for that as-of-yet non-existent mini-fig.

Reaction score
I got my set of 3 on order at Entertainment Earth (not to do an ad for them or anything but that's seems to be the only mail order place that's in stock right now). So if you don't live in the US, that's a quick way to get AT-TE but you must by the whole set though.

By the way, what are all the articulation points? Do all the cannons rotate? Any troop storage capabilities aside from the cockpit?

Reaction score
It looks extraordinary! Needs some tiny figs too!!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by toyguy:

By the way, what are all the articulation points? Do all the cannons rotate? Any troop storage capabilities aside from the cockpit?
[/QB]
<font size="2" face="arial">All of the cannons are movable- the 6 small ones are ball type joints, while the top cannon only turns left to right (no up and down)-
There are NO, Nada, zip, zero troop storage capabilities and that includes the cockpit- it opens but is too small for a figure.

Reaction score
The AT TE is awesome. I may have to take this bad boy out of the box. I don't know why it wasn't in wave one either. I haven't heard anything about the drop ship but I'd like to see it too.