ACME: Coming Soon!

Reaction score
Will these be signed? I asked cat if there signed or if she will have APs and she had no clue. I know signing the print isn't a big deal for acme but I like it better

Reaction score
I know signing the print isn't a big deal for acme but I like it better
I'm pretty sure that all the prints I've ever bought from Acme have come signed and numbered.

i remember the last Lot of SW releases and artists like Englebert & Glaubinger posted pics of the unsigned prints they had to sign.

Does anyone think that 20 prints is a lot to release in such a short period? Surely there must be a few prints that just won't get the sales or numbers (which will be a shame)

Reaction score
Does anyone think that 20 prints is a lot to release in such a short period? Surely there must be a few prints that just won't get the sales or numbers (which will be a shame)
Yes it's kind of ridiculous, I wish they would stick to quality over quantity. What I wonder is if there are a minimum number of prints they will make and if the artists will have artists copes of these floating around for awhile. If I had to guess I'd say that there are a couple prints that not 1 single person will buy. So will they still produce a minimum amount of them?

Reaction score
Just received an email from ACME with some stunning work for celebrations Anaheim. For me, the "Friendly Ambush" print by Guy Vasilovich is beautiful and has instabuy all over it.

Reaction score
Just received an email from ACME with some stunning work for celebrations Anaheim. For me, the "Friendly Ambush" print by Guy Vasilovich is beautiful and has instabuy all over it.

This has to be my favorite piece in a long while. Like how they took the engine blur from the new trailer sort of. I just yesterday bought a celebration print so can't really justify another. And it's pretty large.

can you buy these on the acme site and not at Celebration?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, it's on the ACME website. I just ordered a canvas version.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Any news on new Character Keys? There wasn't one in Celebration (as far as I know). Have they axed the line?

Reaction score
Any news on new Character Keys? There wasn't one in Celebration (as far as I know). Have they axed the line?
I want to know this too, so many characters, from the OT, PT and TCW to do.

Not doing one for Star Wars Celebration seemed to be the nail in the coffin for this line though...

Reaction score
Acme's Memorial Day weekend sale is on! 25% off. Use code MEM2015 at checkout. I picked up William Silvers' "Rebel Pilot" on canvas.

Reaction score
Acme's Memorial Day weekend sale is on! 25% off. Use code MEM2015 at checkout. I picked up William Silvers' "Rebel Pilot" on canvas.
Does the discount apply to the fees for framing, gallery wrapping, etc? Or just on the print alone? (Sorry, too lazy to create an account with them to confirm.) :grin:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ordered Christian Slade's "Arcade 1979" gallery-wrapped for the Memorial Day sale. Fell in love with his pieces after seeing them in person at Downtown Disney during Celebration Anaheim...

Reaction score
I really wanted to but didn't pull the trigger on anything during Memorial Day sale. I almost bought Imperial Forest by William Silvers as I love the Imperial Shuttle but somehow the lights on the shuttle were rubbing me the wrong way. I know it's a night shot but I think the lights take away from the ship itself. Now if Machines of Dominion by Raymond Swanland wasn't sold out, that would've been so bought!

Another that I almost contemplated getting was Friendly Ambush by Guy Vasilovich as I love the colors in it, but I didn't really like the extended brushstrokes on the Falcon. Also, my wife felt the brilliant colors took away the focus from the Falcon. With that said, I may still get it some time in the future. I really do like the colors.

Reaction score
I want to know this too, so many characters, from the OT, PT and TCW to do.

Not doing one for Star Wars Celebration seemed to be the nail in the coffin for this line though...
I spoke with one of the ladies at the ACME booth about it, she said they would have one at SDCC. I thought it was weird not to have one for Celebration too.

Reaction score
Bumping this. I received an email this morning with new upcoming releases from ACME that included a wonderful picture by Staphane Martiniere that I intend to buy.

For some reason the forums aren't letting me up load thumbnails.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Love this piece. I may get it as a housewarming gift to myself. There are lots of great Falcon pieces (and I own a lot--Falcon focus collector here), but this one is unique. Falcon at rest in a quiet, remote setting. Those Roger Dean-looking structures (trees? Rock formations?) make it look like Han brought the Falcon down on a Yes album cover. So cool.

Reaction score
[/URL][/IMG]

Love this falcon piece by Raymond Swanland!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Me too.

I really need to,save some cash for this.
Yeah, I need that print now. I don't think I can wait until the next Acme sale. The real fun will be deciding to hang it vertical or horizontally.

Reaction score
Bumping this. I received an email this morning with new upcoming releases from ACME that included a wonderful picture by Staphane Martiniere that I intend to buy.

For some reason the forums aren't letting me up load thumbnails.

Love this... it looks majestic.

[/URL][/IMG]

Love this falcon piece by Raymond Swanland!
This MF seems like it's just about to jump to Hyper-space! Nice!

Reaction score
Yeah they posted on Facebook some previews. Looks like at least 4 new prints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Lots of new prints on Acme's site now. I like the new falcon piece by Jerry the best. I also like the Poe propaganda piece.

We should have a few more SW prints today from the Dark Inc site.

Reaction score
A death trooper canvas pre framed for 150? Is that a pricing error?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Wow, "She's Still Got It" is stunning.

Ive got a bit behind on the ACME Falcon pieces and I really need to catch up. Fast.

Reaction score
Wow, "She's Still Got It" is stunning.

I've got a bit behind on the ACME Falcon pieces and I really need to catch up. Fast.
A nice companion to Jerry's other one. The APs for this will disappear quickly, I'm thinking. And I still need to pick up Swanland's Falcon print.

Reaction score
Yeah, the Swanland one is my favourite.
A couple of nice new releases.

Chris Clamp's "Planetesimals"

You're not thinking off going INTO an asteroid field! By Rob Surette.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Use PORG20 for 20% off on purchases today.

I just ordered Raymond Swanland's Gamblers Rush.

Reaction score
A couple of exclusive prints from this year's SDCC.

"Darkness Shines" by Steve Thomas is a beauty.

I love the chrome look of this print as well as it's seeming celebration of the technology of The Empire Strikes Back. $65 each and limited to an edition size of 95 pieces, it's 24" by 36".

The second print is "Solo Escape" by Andy Fairhurst.

This one's $40 and limited to 250 pieces. The prints are 12" by 24"