AaylaSecurasMan Feedback

ecl

Reaction score
Fast Payment for a nice loose complete vintage yoda :D Shipping out today! Thanks.

-Eric

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with AaylaSecurasMan. Great communication and glad it worked for the both of us. I really recommend this scummer. Til our next trade....

Reaction score
Great trading with ASM on all levels! I would definitely trade with him again. Highly recommended.

Reaction score
Picked up a beautiful Yoda from Aayla! Accurately described imperfections, great communication, fast shipping and all around good deal! Highly recommend dealing with this scummer - an asset to the vintage community! Thanks I'll be back for sure!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great transaction with AaylaSecurasMan! He paid fast and communicated wonderfully. Thanks my friend!

Reaction score
Yesterday I got three carded figures from Ruben. They came quickly and were nicely packed up. A pleasure doing business with this Scummer and will look forward to doing business with him again. :)

Reaction score
I have recently sold an item to AyalaSecurasMan, He has great communication and paid quickly.

Reaction score
very nice doing business with this scummer, I would not hesitate to buy from again! Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Recently completed a smooth transaction with AaylaSecurasMan. Great communication, reasonable pricing, fast shipping, item arrived packed well. Would definitely do business with him again in the future.

Reaction score
Purchased a droid and everything went well. Fair price, open communication, fast shipping, super smooth dealing. Another great transaction with AaylaSecurasMan!

Reaction score
Wonderful transaction, very fast shipping. Highly recommend and look forward to doing more business with in the future.
Thanks again!!!