AaylaSecurasMan Feedback

Reaction score
Wow, Ruben saved my collection with our trade. This trade went so smoothly and quickly. Thanks again!!!

Reaction score
Rocked out another nice trade with Mr. Secura! One of my favorite Scummers to trade with for sure. I owe you one!

Reaction score
Another great trade with aaylasecurasman. Hope to trade again down the road. Thanks.

Reaction score
Another smooth trade with the Man! Looking forward to more.

Reaction score
Another great trade with AaylaSecurasMan! Always a pleasure to deal with him.

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
Purchased some loose figures from Aayla and they were shipped fast and safe. Couldn't ask for a better transaction.

Reaction score
what more can i say?....yet another great trade w/ ASM....this is what forum trading is all about
A++++++++++++++++++
now my custom K9 ARF trooper is complete, and i can start work on commander keli (sp?)

Reaction score
I made another trade with AaylaSecurasMan and like the last time everything went smoothly. Definitely will trade with again!

Reaction score
A smooth trade for a high want. Good communication, and fast shipping with a confirmation number. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Made another great trade with ASM. A pleasure to deal with.

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
Made a trade with ASM. Great guy. Ships fast and well protected. Looking forward to more trades in the future.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sold some anniversary collection coins. Transaction was super smooth and quick. Great scummer would certainly repeat business with again. Thanks for the awesome transaction and enjoy your coins!

Reaction score
Had a wonderful transaction with Ruben. Great guy to deal with and ships items timely and well packaged. Will not hesitate to deal with again!

Reaction score
Purchased a couple figures from ASM. Great communication, prices, speedy shipping so happy on all fronts! Thanks again!

Reaction score
Just received my half of a great deal w/AG. Despite my sending him the wrong zip code. He received the fig back and resend back out w/speed. Item came in great condition, communication was great as usual and muy gracias.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cant Remember if I left a feedback for this Scummer, since I was out of the country....Anyways, AWESOME deal and plan on doing business again