AaylaSecurasMan Feedback

Reaction score
Re: AaylaSecurasMan Feedback Thread

Sold some figures to AaylaSecurasMan and he paid quickly and kept good communication throughout the process.

My kind of scum!

Reaction score

Another great trade! Thanks again! This is what trading should be like every time.

Reaction score
Super quick payment from AaylaSecurasMan. Thanks much enjoy your new vintage Zam Wesell!

Reaction score
I joined the distinguished company of those who have successfully traded with AaylaSecurasMan. Great communication, fast shipping, well packaged items - the carded figures I acquired arrived in great shape.

Thanks

Reaction score

Just finished a combination sale/trade with AaylaSecurasMan that went flawlessly. Super easy to deal with, fast shipping and well packed item; just an all-around good experience.

Thanks, Ruben! You're mind kind of Scum.

-Pat

Reaction score

Another trade with AaylaSecurasMan, and like every trade it went great! He's a dedicated guy, so don't hesitate to trade with him.

Reaction score

Awesome trade with AaylaSecurasMan! A pleasure to deal with.

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
Many thanks to AaylaSecurasMan. He hooked me up with the new AT-ST. A much needed surprise for my 8 year old son who has been collecting Galactic Heroes since they first came out. His Bday is in August. I'm having trouble keeping it a surprise. I'll post pictures after he opens it.

Reaction score

A second great transaction with AaylaSecurasMan. Received money in timely fashion and good communication throughout. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Awesome trader - he hooked me up with the HTF Colt figure, which I couldnt find near me. Great guy, and an asset to Rebelscum! Thanks again!

Reaction score
Wrapped up another trouble-free trade with AaylaSecurasMan. Don't hesitate to deal with him.

Reaction score
Just completed a successful trade with ASM. Great person to deal with, no complaints whatsoever!

Reaction score
completed my 2nd trade w/ ASM and again an all around great experience, no complaints. Trade w/ confidence, that's what trading here is all about

many thanks

Reaction score
One of many great trades done with AaylaSecurasMan. Great guy and very easy to deal with. I highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again AaylaSecurasMan and until the next time.

roron corobb

Reaction score
Thank you to AaylaSecurasMan for my very first trade here.

I received my package today.

Figure was in excellent condition and well-packed.

Plus there was a nice little bonus included!

ASM kept in constant contact with me throughout the trade
and was very easy to deal with. Would gladly trade with
him again, and I hope all of my trades on the board go
as well as this one! Thanks again!

I hope you're enjoying your new Wioslea figure!

Reaction score
Hey bro, regarding our future trade, my feedback thread is in my trade thread, which is linked in my sig.

Reaction score
Worked out a 3-person trade with AaylaSecurasMan and theforcemonkey-thanks to you both for the trust and willingness to work outside the box. Look forward to trading with both of you again.

Reaction score
Another great deal completed with AaylaSecurasMan. I highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again AaylaSecurasMan and until the next deal.

roron corobb

Reaction score
Sent me some UPCs for free. What a great guy! This is what makes this board so awesome.

Reaction score
1st trade with Ruben. Everything went well. Thanks man.