AaylaSecuraMan Customs

Reaction score
A few more that I have completed in the last few days:

Casian Andor in Imperial Officer disguise - Head from TVC Cassian. Body from RO Krennic. Painted the body. Missing an imperial cap still.

Female imperial officer -POTF2 Monkey Leia body painted it. Head from 5 POA Jedha Jyn Erso. Trimmed hair a bit.

Generic resistance female trooper - Body and head from POTJ Bespin gown Leia, painted hair black, trimmed hair loops. Vest from Solo’s Q”ira. Painted body, vest and boots.
EBBF056F-48EA-40CD-8939-BAD9657E101A.jpeg28882810-F0DE-49E8-8250-75525149EFC9.jpeg536EBE2E-E51D-479A-9A93-F494B8712FD7.jpeg

Reaction score
How did you do the ammo pouches on this guy? Looks great!
Thank you. All of them from Marauder Gun Runners. Ammo belt, ammo pouches, ammo bag, bandolier. Had to do some clipping and gluing and I painted them brown. There are a lot of types.

I see that you are in AZ, what area? Join us down in the Phoenix local thread, it is very active and help each other out.

Reaction score
That's a good one, and one I wish Hasbro would get around to. I've never been pleased with my attempts at this guy. I did come across a few extra Lando Skiff Guards at Ollie's about a month ago and may give it another try.

Reaction score
That's a good one, and one I wish Hasbro would get around to. I've never been pleased with my attempts at this guy. I did come across a few extra Lando Skiff Guards at Ollie's about a month ago and may give it another try.
Thank you. This is by no means totally accurate but it fills the skiff hole in the meantime. I was able to grab an extra Lando several months ago for cheap via Walmart.com so I took advantage. I think Hasbro is overdue on giving us the remaining missing skiff and barge guards. You would think that after finally having both the barge and a nice updated skiff they would be on it.

Last edited: