Aaron's Collection Room

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I have been meaning to put up a collection thread forever but I recently moved into a new apartment and a bunch of stuff is still in storage at the moment so I will post as I bring things to their new home. I will post clearer and more in depth images of each piece as I get the chance!

Thanks for looking!

Aaron

IMG_2040.JPG

IMG_2041.JPG

IMG_2042.JPG

IMG_2043.JPG

IMG_2044.JPG

IMG_2045.JPG

IMG_2046.JPG

IMG_2049.JPG

IMG_2059.JPG

IMG_2053.JPG

IMG_2054.JPG

IMG_2052.JPG

IMG_2055.JPG

IMG_2056.JPG

IMG_2058.JPG

IMG_2050.JPG

IMG_2051.JPG

IMG_2067.JPG

IMG_2069.JPG

IMG_2071.JPG

IMG_2073.JPG

IMG_2075.JPG

IMG_2060.JPG

IMG_2061.JPG

IMG_2062.JPG

IMG_2063.JPG

IMG_2064.JPG

IMG_2065.JPG

IMG_2066.JPG

IMG_2047.JPG

IMG_2048.JPG

IMG_2079.JPG

IMG_2080.JPG

IMG_2081.JPG

IMG_2083.JPG

IMG_2084.JPG

IMG_2091.JPG

IMG_2092.JPG

IMG_2093.JPG

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great quality pieces in your collection! Love it! What is that Y-Wing?

Reaction score
Very cool collection, quite variate too!
Thanks Sergiu. I like to mix up the different scales and formats. I think it is more interesting. There are quite a few big pieces missing like the MR Boba Fett blaster and the MR AT AT but I will have those over soon.

Great quality pieces in your collection! Love it! What is that Y-Wing?
Thanks 78bird85. It is a Korbanth Y-Wing that does not currently have a base. I am contemplating even keeping it in the collection actually so it might go up for sale soon!

Reaction score
Ver nice an clean collection. It looks like your Luke Reveal Lichtsaber does not bend. Is that the Regal Robot Towel Ring or the Door Knocker you got there?
Chris

Reaction score
Some great Collectables there. Nice set up Aaron.
No where near some of your guys collections but maybe one day! thanks!

Ver nice an clean collection. It looks like your Luke Reveal Lichtsaber does not bend. Is that the Regal Robot Towel Ring or the Door Knocker you got there?
Chris
It does a little..I think they all do unfortunately. It is the towel ring x2. Love that little piece.

Reaction score
OK I see, I already had hopes some are actually good and I would start to look for one of those.
Ah great I bought 3 of those towel rings, does it have a good weight to it? What part is made of metal?
Chris

Reaction score
OK I see, I already had hopes some are actually good and I would start to look for one of those.
Ah great I bought 3 of those towel rings, does it have a good weight to it? What part is made of metal?
Chris
The reveal saber is amazing. I remember when EFX launched it I was like ehhhh maybe and then it sold out and I totally regretted it. Ended up buying it a couple months later and instead of paying more than retail. What else is new!

Ya they are really nice sculpt and paint for the money. The ring is a metal and the gargoyle is a plastic or resin. Not quite sure.

IMG_2094.JPG

IMG_2095.JPG

Last edited:
Reaction score
The reveal saber is amazing. I remember when EFX launched it I was like ehhhh maybe and then it sold out and I totally regretted it. Ended up buying it a couple months later and instead of paying more than retail. What else is new!

Ya they are really nice sculpt and paint for the money. The ring is a metal and the gargoyle is a plastic or resin. Not quite sure.

View attachment 389286

View attachment 389287
These will look great on your Rancor pedestal as well Chris!!!!

Reaction score
Very classy display set up!
Thanks rnbuda!

Awesome looking collection!
Much appreciated MatVaderFan!

Looks pretty cool! If you don't mind my asking, where did you get the finished IG-88 head? Thanks.
LOL I was admiring that as well. GC
Thanks, I commissioned it from Van Oaks Props. Derek has a Youtube channel where he made two of them, one for himself and one for the Smugglers Room. I reached out and he did one for me and it is amazing and one of my favourite pieces. Beautiful paint and weathering and awesome. PM me if you would like to get his details on making one for you.

Here are the videos they made:
Van Oaks build IG88 Build:
Smugglers Room stand:

These will look great on your Rancor pedestal as well Chris!!!!
100%, Chris you should get some!

Reaction score
Great regal setup!
Thanks Lobotscomb

Awesome collection , some really nice choice pieces…
Congrats !
Appreciated Mastervega.

Got a couple prints in from the May the 4th haul at Bottleneck Gallery.

Lawrence Noble ESB Foil edition (Sorry for the dark photo will be moving it to a better home soon.)

IMG_2117.JPG

Reaction score
Couple of small updates. Still working out placement of everything.

ANH Display:
Resin Leia Bust
Death Star Plans

General Veers Display:
Rank Badge
Code Cylinder
Imperial officer cap ordered from Clothiers
Styro foam head to display hat.

ESB Clapper board replica

IMG_2129.JPG

IMG_2130.JPG

IMG_2131.JPG

IMG_2132.JPG

IMG_2133.JPG

IMG_2134.JPG

Reaction score
Looks great Aaron. That’s a clean Leia bust. GC
Thanks GC. I really love the bust, I didnt want to go the creepy silcone bust route so I think this is a good compromise. Just need to get my Carrie Fisher signature picture framed and my MR Leia blaster out of storage!

The Imperial code cylinders were made from real Stephen's radiation dosimeters

View attachment 393165
Ahhh Sergiu is always the fountain of knowledge. Mine is just a simple machined replica. I have not gotten the found part bug yet which I am kinda of greatful because the prices are shooting through the roof now. How much are these going for and are they hard to find?

Reaction score
Ahhh Sergiu is always the fountain of knowledge. Mine is just a simple machined replica. I have not gotten the found part bug yet which I am kinda of greatful because the prices are shooting through the roof now. How much are these going for and are they hard to find?

There were for sale on RPF for around $50 IIRC, so not too expensive now, just look in RPF Junkyard. They were more expensive a few years ago, but there were some more found in the recent years and the price was driven down a bit. They are very cool little props, you can look inside their lens