A Very Informal Loose Vintage Collection

Reaction score
My main focus has always been on modern figures; however, I have always maintained a vintage collection. Recently, I went through my vintage figures, so that I could pair any loose weapons and accessories I had. This also gave me the opportunity to see what I had and what was missing. I knew about a dozen of the Last 17 weren't accounted for, but I also realized I am missing Removable Limbs C-3PO! I guess I will eventually have to pick him up.

Not a priority by any means, but I probably need to replace farm boy Luke and Leia for better versions. A better Prune Face might also be a decent decision.

I also have a few vintage vehicles, mini-rigs, and playsets. It is all boxed up though and in storage. Typically, these figures reside in storage as well, but I wanted to get them out and see what was there. Eventually, my plan is to purchase some shelf risers (for canned good, pills, etc.) and display them on figure stands. Currently, my modern collection takes up any potential space I have for a display.

Reaction score
Nice looking bunch of figures you got there, especially that blue Snaggletooth 🙂

Reaction score
I have been looking at acrylic risers for them, just in case! Eventually, I’d like a separate little area for them. That way the loose figures can be out, along with my mini-rigs, Y-Wing, and playsets.