A SouthCenter get together part 2

Reaction score
Hey guys, getting to be that time again.
Any ideas on when? I for one am up for a possible weekend get together, or Friday, or whenever!!!
Let's throw some ideas out there...

Reaction score
How about.... I don't know throw out a date. Only time I know I am going to Seattle is for the Van Helan concert, thats it for now. (I hate Sultan...)

Reaction score
October 1st at Red Robin Southcenter 7pm.
How's that!!!

Reaction score
The boys at GH were suggesting Sep 22nd in their thread over there. Does that sound ok?

Reaction score
It works for me....if everyone else goes for it. If not, I'm still open to suggestions.

Reaction score
Should work for me too, I am looking forward to meeting everyone and putting a face to the Username!!

Reaction score
Sept. 22nd should work for me now that I'm back in town. Anyone interested in going in on an Entertainment Earth order to save on shipping? I want to order the new Christmas Jawas. I'm surprised this wasn't a fan club exclusive.

Reaction score
Not to be rude, but a firm time should be set for the meeting. If for some chance you can't attend, there will most likely be another next month. From what I see the 22nd works out for most, so maybe we should stick to that. I admit it is more or less short notice. Perhaps in the future we can come up with some sort of calender. The group is still pretty small and comfortable, but everyone is more than welcome to attend. I'll miss some of the guys who will not be able to make it because of school or otherwise...
For now, let's call the 22nd good.
-Tom

Remember, Red Robin does not take reservations. We will meet and then get seated. With the weather the way it has been...something tells me we should wait inside.

Reaction score
Guys, is the meeting still going down on Wednesday?

Reaction score
I still have the same viewpoint as mentioned above.

If it's happening, I'm willing to come on down. If it's only going to be 3 or 4 of us, maybe we should set it in stone for a week or two out to try and get more attendees. Wednesday the 6th work better for anyone? No one seems to be answering one way or the other if they're not coming because of this date or because they're not interested.

Reaction score
Hi, I plan on attending and missed the last one, but tomorrow works great for me. The 6th does not however, because I am on vacation (out of town) that week.

Reaction score
I think Wednesday should stand as the meeting date.
Sept 22nd is the date.
7pm at Red Robin SouthCenter is the time and place.
See you guys there!
-Tom

Reaction score
If anyone needs them, I will have an extra ESB and ROTJ 3 packs from Wal-Mart available as well as a carded OTC Stormtrooper with me at the meeting tomorrow.

Reaction score
I do love those stormies, so mark me down as interested.

However....I MAY not be able to make it. I am typing this up with one hand covered in bandages....because I sliced straight through 3 of my fingers with my brand new Miracle Blade 3 today.

It really does filet down to the bone like the commercial says.

Anyway, I'm headed to the hospital, and if they stitch me up in time (or just do a cleaning), I'll still be there.

BTW...how's this for dedication?