A "Light" Star Wars Collection

Reaction score
Hello Rebelscum Community, I finally decided to publish my collection on the forum. Its not a holy grail of collections like that of many collectors I have seen on rebelscum, but its something that finally came around after nearly two years of scavenging forums, trading, and making deals. I just have to thank the rebelscum community for all the help I received. My collection began with a focus on the Imperial troopers, but over time slowly changed. My attempt in displaying my collection is by replicating the art covers of the movies. Please feel free on letting me know on how to better display my collection, I'm always open to any advice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very nice!!
Love the mix!
Is that Star Destroyer the Russian kit?

Reaction score
Way cool display, man. One of the nicest and most imaginative ones I've seen. It's not overly flashy or opulent (I find those collections more boastful than tasteful), but has some really cool pieces in it (you just got K2 and the DS Gunner I see). Interesting how you pose your Kotos and Hot Toys without stands. Lastly, I love how you have all the Blu-Ray steelbooks on the bottom shelf.

EDIT: one question, what helmet is that on the top left?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Way cool display, man. One of the nicest and most imaginative ones I've seen. It's not overly flashy or opulent (I find those collections more boastful than tasteful), but has some really cool pieces in it (you just got K2 and the DS Gunner I see). Interesting how you pose your Kotos and Hot Toys without stands. Lastly, I love how you have all the Blu-Ray steelbooks on the bottom shelf.

EDIT: one question, what helmet is that on the top left?
Thanks Lone Jedi for the compliments. A shame that I got into collecting Star Wars a few years ago. I would have liked to have been able to purchase some Master Replica products and efx models when they were available, but I got to work with what I can get. I don't use the stands that come with figures of both 1/10 scale and 1/6 due to the limited space I have to work with. The kotos stand great by themselves, for the 6 scale figures I use the Kaiser Stands that I get from amazon. They allow for a more natural stance and the low profile aspect really helps. Another reason I use the kaiser is due to various stands that come with each figure, some stands offset the heights, but by having them all on equal levels show that Sideshow and Hot Toys did a good job with the heights of the figures. Yea, I just got K-2SO and DS gunner a few days ago. I really like both figures, especially K-2. He's a very heavy figure and the paint apps are pretty well done, but the standard stand that he comes with really hinders his display. The helmet to the top left is a pilot helmet from Titan Fall 2, I have it there until my preorders for the Anovos DeathTrooper helmet and the eventual release of the EFX scout trooper helmet come in. Thanks again man for the compliments.

Reaction score
Most impressive collection you have on display! I'm amazed you have the guts to display 2 Mythos & the GG Dewback on same shelf, that must be one strong piece of glass?
Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Most impressive collection you have on display! I'm amazed you have the guts to display 2 Mythos & the GG Dewback on same shelf, that must be one strong piece of glass?
Thanks for sharing.
lol, Herb I'm hoping it remains a strong piece. That section of the shelf is actually a fixed shelve supported by the cabinet it self. I Had to remove the Boba Fett Statue base to decrease the height and the weight. Thanks for the compliments.

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.
lol, Herb I'm hoping that glass remains strong. That section of the cabinet is fixed and supported. I had to use half of the Boba Fett Base in order to fit it and plus decrease the weight. I'm hoping I dont add anymore to that shelf, haha. Thanks for the compliments Herb.

Reaction score
Appreciate the compliments, I will be updating the pictures due to the glare and even though I dusted before taking the pictures, still very prevalent. Will update soon.

Reaction score
Great collection! Really cool to see so many licenses in one display!