A plea to SSF members

Reaction score
A plea to SSF members. I am in the process of trying to join but can not post yet. please can someone go over there and post on my behalf or send the members here to see the true mini-rock. I sent this guy $350 back in 12/05 for a SS statue (I have my Paypal invoice along with the e-mail corresponence with him off of rebelscum) he in turn sent me nothing but excuses and then broke off all contact with me back in 9/06. these guys over there need to know this is not an isolated occurance and that this mini-rock is bad news. I want my money back Luis!!!!!!!

my original post in the bad traders section:

Well I have tried since January (06) to get this resolved with this person but I have come to accept that I have been screwed out of my $350 and just thought I should warn others. I know I am not the only one since I have been in contact with another scummer who did not receive their item they purchased and had to file a paypal complaint to get any action. Unfortunately for me I trused this person since he seemed to be so well known and now it is way to late for any sort of Paypal action. Mini_Rock if you ever do read this I just want you to know how shocked I am that you just broke off communication and never sent the product or refunded me the $350. That may not be alot for you but it certainly is for me. Basically I blame myself for believing all the excuses and letting the situation go past the point where I could get Paypals help. I trusted you from previous dealings and what seemed like your good standing here. Then I was worried that something had happened to you but the other scummer contacted me today after Paypal ruled in her favor and said you finally contacted her - so I know you are still around. Buyers or traders beware if he ever comes back!!!

bad transaction on freaks board

Reaction score
doing right now.

edit: done.

Seems like a bad deal. People over there don't want to believe one of their own pulled a scam.

Reaction score
That is someone elses transaction with Jango blasters. Mine had to do with a SS Han statue I purchased from him. If you go to the MR classifieds you will also see he scammed someone for over $700 off of Ebay for a saber. He has been banned by Paypal over one of the incidents but he cleared out his funds before the person could get refunded.

Reaction score
masterobiwan said:
That is someone elses transaction with Jango blasters. Mine had to do with a SS Han statue I purchased from him. If you go to the MR classifieds you will also see he scammed someone for over $700 off of Ebay for a saber. He has been banned by Paypal over one of the incidents but he cleared out his funds before the person could get refunded.
Can someone provide a link to where the MR fiasco is located? Thanks!

EDIT. Thanks.

Reaction score
Wow, thats pretty bad.

Thanks for the clarification, hopefully you can get this resolved... although since its been so long I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Reaction score
Thanks - yea I have been trying for so long now that I have accepted I will probably never see this money. However if I can save someone else losing money then I am going to try. When I saw that he gave this Jacob guy a response I decided I really would like him to finally respond to me on why he did this. I want to see if he will be honest or just throw me a bunch of excuses and lies. I guess I just want some closure as it really just ticks me off that I was so stupid - definitely a learning experience for me that I will never forget.

Reaction score
masterobiwan said:
Thanks - yea I have been trying for so long now that I have accepted I will probably never see this money. However if I can save someone else losing money then I am going to try. When I saw that he gave this Jacob guy a response I decided I really would like him to finally respond to me on why he did this. I want to see if he will be honest or just throw me a bunch of excuses and lies. I guess I just want some closure as it really just ticks me off that I was so stupid - definitely a learning experience for me that I will never forget.
But one that you or anybody else should not have to learn. It's simple you sellin it, you have it, your paid, you send it.

And I know it probably doesn't help, but sorry to hear that, and I hope you get your money back.

Reaction score
When I was a member at the now defunct Code 3 Star Wars forum, Mini-Rock was a member as well and would sell items to forum members but was never dishonest. Seemed like a nice enough guy, but I guess things can change. Who knows, with the sheer amount of SW stuff he used to have, maybe he needed a way to fund it. Sorry you had to go through this. I've lost $$ before as well (not to him), and it was probably 60% me being ticked about the loss of money and 40% being ticked off for being taken.

Reaction score
Yes I know how you feel as I am more upset with myself for being so stupid then anything else right now. All I can say now is that I warned people, filed an internet fraud report and had my final words with Mini-rock. It's up to the legal system now if they want to pursue him for this and the other 2 complaints that were filed. Now as for me I consider it over with and will take it as a very valuable (and expensive) learning experience.

Reaction score
ProgMatinee said:
doing right now.

edit: done.

Seems like a bad deal. People over there don't want to believe one of their own pulled a scam.

Did you put this in the SS section cause I was lookin gand coudnt find it?

Reaction score
masterobiwan said:
Yes I know how you feel as I am more upset with myself for being so stupid then anything else right now. All I can say now is that I warned people, filed an internet fraud report and had my final words with Mini-rock. It's up to the legal system now if they want to pursue him for this and the other 2 complaints that were filed. Now as for me I consider it over with and will take it as a very valuable (and expensive) learning experience.
Good attitude!! I had to do the same thing myself.

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw masterobiwan and Jacob's words with Mini-Rock over at 'Freaks aswell. The guy is a damn liar, cheat, jerk and fraud. Even admitted he was guilty, and that people will keep falling for his little schemes. Oh well, what goes around, comes around! I just hope this guy gets what he deserves