A New Hope - Stormtrooper Milestones Statue

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
1621484039351.png

The troopers are coming! Based on their appearance in Star Wars: A New Hope, this all-new 1:6 Scale Milestones Statue of an Imperial Stormtrooper stands at approximately 12 inches tall. He features interchangeable arms so he can hold an E-11 blaster rifle™ or a DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle™. Limited to only 1,000 pieces and comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity.

Available to Premier Guild Members for pre-order on Thursday, May 20th at 9 p.m. PST/ Friday, May 21st at 12 a.m. EST.

Reaction score
Yup they released the Deluxe Stormtrooper statue 1/6 scale with multiple arms/poses, the female Stormtrooper statue 1/6 scale, and the Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise 1/6 scale statue which could also be displayed as just a regular Stormtrooper if you choose to keep the helmet on it. Having the Han Solo and Deluxe Stormtrooper statues in my collection, I really have no interest in this one. Gotta save space for a different character. Happy for those however, that are going for this one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks great! Pose is pretty identical to the 1st SSC PF, but also the iconic Stormi pose.
Not an expert for Stormtrooper, but like the GG Stormi/Sandi busts this has the "right" look for the helmet, as most manufactors failed, but JKNO will surely post his expert "yay or nay" approve... :)

GG could also reuse this for a Luke/Han version or dirty Mandi remnant version, or blackhole version....

Will preorder asap to go with my 1/6 Sandtrooper...

Reaction score
From the single photo up there it seems more accurate than both the older GG Stormie statue and the Sideshow 1/4 PF. Though how it will look when released, that remains to be seen.

Reaction score
Yup they released the Deluxe Stormtrooper statue 1/6 scale with multiple arms/poses, the female Stormtrooper statue 1/6 scale, and the Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise 1/6 scale statue which could also be displayed as just a regular Stormtrooper if you choose to keep the helmet on it. Having the Han Solo and Deluxe Stormtrooper statues in my collection, I really have no interest in this smaller scale one. Happy for those however, that are going for this one.

This is 1/6 as it’s the Milestones line not Premier Collection......the price tag in the 1/6 Statues is what is scaring me away......how can the Leia be 200 and this one be 250?? Makes no sense....

Reaction score
This is 1/6 as it’s the Milestones line not Premier Collection......the price tag in the 1/6 Statues is what is scaring me away......how can the Leia be 200 and this one be 250?? Makes no sense....

Well it is deluxe. :sneaky:

This looks good but there are so few 1/6 statues that GG does...I wish they would make characters that haven't been done before.

Reaction score
Yeah. Thanks. I've just reread the post. Still, I just don't need another stormtrooper in my collection, considering space to display has become an issue after 17 years of collecting their stuff. That said, if it would have been a 1/6 Scout trooper, AT-AT driver or Snowtrooper statue, which GG have never been made, I'd have probably gotten it. As far as the price, I don't know. Every now and then they're known to make a typing error. It might be the case this time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Completely agree Julian. Don’t collect as many 1/6 statues anymore due to space and the hike in price of some of these Milestones yet will pick one up if it’s something I like. A biker scout, At-At driver or Snowtrooper would have definitely fallen into that category so find it odd that they are releasing another deluxe Stormtrooper when I still see the previous one still pop up on the secondary market.

Reaction score
I have the first release GG deluxe version so not sure I'd be looking to get this.

The one thing that bugs me about the first version is the long neck.
The images of the new statue look much better in the neck and helmet area but I'll probably wait till it's released before deciding.

We all know what GGs track record is like with switch a roo things between proto and final product.

Reaction score
I feel the same way about it. The helmet on that first statue was too asymmetrical (same as the Stomtroopers making up the Han in carbonite diorama), and the neck was long, not as good a sculpt as the one for the Stormtrooper Mini Bust which is proportionally correct. The TIE pilot Mini Bust also suffers from the same neck issue being too long. That being said, this new release, going by the picture, is not bad at all. Hopefully the final product turns out being a true improvement over the previous one and a great addition for those folks getting it. The statue also looks better with the smaller rounded base instead of the rectangular brick-like base from previous releases, which in some instances was quite obtrusive.

Reaction score
Pre ordered this from BBTS, don't have the orginal.

Would love any of biker scout, At-At driver or Snowtrooper but slightly worried about the pose they would chose for the At-At driver, a gun would look a bit odd and pointy fingers would be worse!

Reaction score
I'll take an AT-AT Driver standing next to his seat in a cutaway AT-AT cockpit !
d31b9dcab018f648b90f59f93cefe338.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Looks good. But , I think I'm pretty much out of space for 1/6 scale statues.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
What does somthing like this run? Never priced anything like this, but I collect alot of different Trooper stuff.