A New Hope - My Leia Organa pre-production run

Reaction score
A New Hope - My Leia Organa pre-production run. Update 5-17-2019

Leia was one of my first figures as a kid (the first one that I chose at the store). I've managed to put together this run over the last four years with luck, patience, and a lot of help from my friends. Here's my run so far:

2D proof cards: SW 12-back, ESB 45-back, Revenge 48-back, Jedi 65-back, and POTF uncut proof

3D items: I have a milky white 1st shot back torso, hand painted/glued 1st shot, and an EP with extra flashy cape and # on her leg.

Since my last update I acquired a POTF coin art photo copy, POTF2 1st shot w/ tan blaster (non-sonic welded), Life Size 3D printed blaster from Imperial Gunnery, and a proof for an ESB card back w/ Leia quote from A New Hope.

Lastly, here are some pictures of my whole Organa collection in my new cabinet:

A big thanks to all of you that helped me out over the years! -R

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awesome work Randy. I love the proof card run. I hope you manage to locate an offerless ESB proof card.

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the kind words! I just need the ESB 21 and 31 back proofs and I'll consider this run "complete". :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
[SUB]​[/SUB]Wow, Thanks so much for sharing those. I would be happy to own just one of them! Can't wait to see you finish it.

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Randy. R2 does compliment Leia well , first 12 and color !!
Good luck with those proofs , but 21B ESB might be a tad bit easier to find, then 31B , but I don't know solid numbers.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
This is awesome! I just started a thread in Wuher's about focus collecting- please post that Leia focus pic there!

Reaction score
Great Photos

It’s nice to see things like original comic covers and photos in and amongst a staggering Kenner pre-production character focus collection. That’s how you know you’re really into the character/actor and not just chasing rarity etc.

Still, my eyeballs exploded when I saw the proofs :wtf: I hope I can get synthetic replacements.

Reaction score
By the way I was looking at the 5th picture and on the right is that a GARBAGE PAIL KID CARD with Leia on it?????

Last edited:
Reaction score
By the way I was looking at the 5th picture and on the right is that a GARBAGE PAIL KID CARD with Leia on it?????
It’s a commission painting I asked GPK artist Mark Pingitore to make for me. The one in the picture is the painted rough. Here is the final painting:

Last edited:
Reaction score
AHH HAAA that's GREAT!

Just Bad *** great custom piece! Pride of your collection!