"A Force-Cast Thanksgiving With Jeremy Bulloch"

Reaction score
\"A Force-Cast Thanksgiving With Jeremy Bulloch\"

The Force-Cast proudly presents... "A Force-Cast Thanksgiving" with our very special guest, Boba Fett himself, Mr. Jeremy Bulloch! Jeremy will be in the Cantina with Pete and I for the whole show next week and we'd like you to have a chance to ask him a question.

You can submit your questions for Jeremy by e-mailing us at podcast@theforce.net (be sure to put 'Question for Jeremy' in the subject) or by leaving us a voice mail at 330-871-4TFN or via Skype to 'forcecast.' The best questions will be asked and/or played live on the air for Jeremy. Please limit yourself to one question only.

Also, as it is the season of 'giving thanks,' Pete and I would also like you to tell us what you are thankful for this year. It can be Star Wars related or not - just make it fun and from the heart.

We will be taping the interview on Monday night, so you only have a few days to get the questions and comments in. So, get to work!

"The Force-Cast Thanksgiving Special" will be available for download next week, so stay tuned. Subscribers will automatically receive the show as it becomes available.

Reaction score
Re: \"A Force-Cast Thanksgiving With Jeremy Bulloch\"

Wow...I look forward to the show next week! I'm sure Jeremy's got a lot to say after being involved in 3 Star Wars films. You guys really keep the surprises coming!

Reaction score

I saw something about him making a cameo in the upcoming fanfilm "Secrets Of the Rebellion". Looking forward to hearing what he has to say.

Reaction score

Just finished listening and I enjoyed every minute of the interview. Great job, guys. Jeremy sounds like a genuinely nice guy who is easy and fun to chat with.

Reaction score

Great show. Jeremy answered my collecting question!

Reaction score

Excellant show, Jason & Pete and not just because my question was the first to be answered. The Holliday Special audio drop was actually kinda cool. Jeremy was interesting and entertaining, especailly his comments about American beer. I'm normally a Budweiser man myself, if I'm not enjoying a rum & coke(or several).

Reaction score

I wouldn't have thought listening to an interview that long would hold my attention... Boy was I wrong!
Jeremy was (for lack of a better word) delightful.
Hope you guys can get more interviews with folks involved in the films!

Reaction score

That was an awesome show guys and Jeremy was fantastic, very entertaining, I hope I get a chance to meet him at Celebration IV, Oh and Jason and Pete as well.