A few collectors pictures from CE

Reaction score
Hi there. CE was a lot of fun, as prooves these few pictures with their "Meccano to Trilogo" meccano repro giveaway

The French Mintinbox website has set up a great repro with hundreds of picture, all can be seen HERE

Meccano to Trilogo book giveaway + uncut sheet offered to Steve Sansweet

Celebration Europe Medallions - chewy sponsor & designers: L2R Chris Georgoulias - Stephane Faucourt - Mattias Rendhal

A lucky Gus with a Meccano-Trilogo cover printing plate !

Happy guyz with Meccano to Trilogo book giveaway, L2R Mattias, Martjin, Mark, Todd.

Todd, you knew this picture would be posted

Reaction score
Has there ever been a Con where I wasn't in a pic that would put me in a compromising situation? Stupid Beer..j/k
Todd

Reaction score
Hey Stephane, just saw the mintinbox pics, excellent document of the weekend for sure.
Looking at the sellers stalls makes me think damn, should have picked up a few more pieces

marc

Reaction score
Great pics Stephane and MIB's CE coverage was indeed fantastic. It was very nice meeting you at CE,
I hope I will be able to make it to a French convention some day.

Here's one of my favorite CE pics

Mr T(rilogo)

Mattias

Reaction score
chiquetaba said:
Hi there. CE was a lot of fun, as prooves these few pictures with their "Meccano to Trilogo" meccano repro giveaway
You were giving those away?? How come you guys never told me that? Our booth was just a few meters next to yours and I've spent a few moments running back and forth between Kotobukiya's and RS's for our Photo Archives' photo shoots!

Am I still on time to get one of these repros? I will pay for the post expenses. Please don't make me wait for CE2.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Nice pic Mattias

A big thanks to Stephane for signing his Trilogo book
and checking over this reseal Trilogo Jawa for me

- Graham

Mattias_Rendahl said:
Great pics Stephane and MIB's CE coverage was indeed fantastic. It was very nice meeting you at CE,
I hope I will be able to make it to a French convention some day.

Here's one of my favorite CE pics

Mr T(rilogo)

Mattias

Reaction score
Wow Mattias, that picture is so me, always smoking a cigar at a good party

In addition, I could enjoy a Trilogo figure on close inspection between two beers
, a reseal, but not a least character !

The Meccano + chewy cards repro proof was made especially for the convention, it was offered to book buyers on the event, and it was allowed as an official product with convention logo.

Jose, it's really too bad you didn't ask because, of course, I offered the repro to collecting pals whether they had the book or not.

I could ship it but it's a very heavy cardstock and I don't know if it can be rolled without damage.

Around 110 copies of the repro were given at the convention, I still have about the same amount, which I'll use on further events.

Reaction score
chiquetaba said:
I could ship it but it's a very heavy cardstock and I don't know if it can be rolled without damage.
I managed to roll my sheet and get it safely back home, so it is possible.
Go for a wide poster tube if you have to roll it though
- Graham

Reaction score
I rolled mine to get home. It is now under a rug flattening out. It should be ok, just the tiniest of creases.

Reaction score
I rolled mine as well to get it home & did the ame as Brad to flatten it out. Just a few creases, but looks really cool wants you get it set up.

D.

Reaction score
chiquetaba said:
Wow Mattias, that picture is so me, always smoking a cigar at a good party

In addition, I could enjoy a Trilogo figure on close inspection between two beers
, a reseal, but not a least character !

The Meccano + chewy cards repro proof was made especially for the convention, it was offered to book buyers on the event, and it was allowed as an official product with convention logo.

Jose, it's really too bad you didn't ask because, of course, I offered the repro to collecting pals whether they had the book or not.

Around 110 copies of the repro were given at the convention, I still have about the same amount, which I'll use on further events.
Will you be at the London Film and Comic Con with these?

Reaction score
I know I only live 12 miles away from ExCeL but I still rolled mine, thought I had more chance of keeping it intact that way. It survived fine. I've left it rolled in the tube for the moment.

James

Reaction score
i flew home, and took a few boxes on as luggage, one of them was pretty big so i slid it in the side of that box.

Thanks for making it the size of a ATAT box dude!!

Dean.

Reaction score
chiquetaba said:

Hello again. Seeing what other fellow forum members have said above, I'm all for the "poster-within-a-tube" solution as well.

Could you please let me know how much postage will it cost me to have one sent (plus the tube) to Portugal? Thanks.

HWR

Reaction score
Great pictures Stephane. Bring back monmries from a great convention, espially the Collector's Panels pictures bring back fond memories.

That cigar looks really nice, I too enjoy a cigar at special occations.

Too bad I did not ask for one of these Meccano + chewy cards repro proof, I thought it was only for those buing your book at CE. I bought my copy way before CE, got it with the blue stamp and hand-numbered (079/350).

HWR

Reaction score
Jose_Fiuza said:
Hey Henrik.

This is totally OT, but now I remember I was supposed to have sent you the link to the Rebelscum.com store page where Philip sells the CE Medallion acrylic frames. Note that they're sold out and won't ship until next September, though.

Here it is: http://www.rebelscum.com/estore/products.asp?cat=168

Take care.
Thanks Jose.

I did find the link to the store on the RS front page, and have allready pre-ordered two frames (one CIV and one CE). Looking forward to get them in September, those frames are really great.

-Henrik