A Couple Questions About Legacy of the Force

Reaction score
I just finished Inferno and the series is great, but a couple things don't add up. Why after Mara Jade die did Ben not give Luke or even just another Master his opinion about how Jacen was in league with Lumiya.

What would it change if Omas died or lived? Why did he kill himself with Ben's blade?

Who came up with Vergere, Lumiya, Lomi Plo and Welk involved in One Sith? (possibly Rule of One under Darth Krayt)

Why would Tionne Solusar (I think it was her) let herself be blasted by Serpa? Wouldn't she see it coming?

Reaction score
Why after Mara Jade die did Ben not give Luke or even just another Master his opinion about how Jacen was in league with Lumiya?

Most likely reason is that the writers want/need to string this out for another 3 books (the same reason Mara's spirit hasn't simply told Luke it was Jacen, which is far more in-excusable). The in-universe answer is more likely Ben doesn't feel he can prove it yet and/or he's making it his mission to uncover the truth and take revenge on her killer.

What would it change if Omas died or lived? Why did he kill himself with Ben's blade?

It would make no difference if Omas lived. He was probably hoping that, as Ben is linked with Jacen and the GAG, his death by Ben's lightsaber (even though Ben didn't kill him) would start to make people see the truth about how extreme the secret police are.

Who came up with Vergere, Lumiya, Lomi Plo and Welk involved in One Sith? (possibly Rule of One under Darth Krayt)

I'm guessing Denning since the other Sith were first mentioned in Tempest and then appeared in Inferno. As cool as it is I don't see the need of it (seems like they're just trying to tie it to Legacy as that's far more popular than LOTF right now) and would rather that no one knew of Krayt's Sith yet. But that's just me and I still don't accept the Vergere was Sith retcon they're pushing to try and justify Jacen being so out of character so they could replay the movie story.

Why would Tionne Solusar (I think it was her) let herself be blasted by Serpa? Wouldn't she see it coming?

Maybe she was distracted by what was happening?