75271 Luke Skywalker’s Landspeeder

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Young Jedi will love pretending to power across the Tatooine desert with this new-for-January-2020, collectible LEGO Star Wars 75271 Luke Skywalker’s X-34 Landspeeder model! More detailed than ever before, there’s space for the Luke and C-3PO minifigures, an opening trunk with macrobinoculars inside, and a clip for Luke’s blaster rifle to inspire creative play. And kids can reimagine Star Wars: A New Hope movie action with the buildable cave hideout for an armed Jawa minifigure.

236 pieces | Age 7+ 29.99 (USD) | Available January 1st, 2020

Reaction score
Young Jedi will love pretending to power across the Tatooine desert with this new-for-January-2020, collectible LEGO Star Wars 75271 Luke Skywalker’s X-34 Landspeeder model! More detailed than ever before, there’s space for the Luke and C-3PO minifigures, an opening trunk with macrobinoculars inside, and a clip for Luke’s blaster rifle to inspire creative play. And kids can reimagine Star Wars: A New Hope movie action with the buildable cave hideout for an armed Jawa minifigure.

236 pieces | Age 7+ 29.99 (USD) | Available January 1st, 2020
another landspeeder

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wormie has a cloak tho :D

Reaction score
Not only is this a rehash of a 2 year old set (itself a rehash of a rehash of a rehash), but the poor landspeeder’s been stickered to death.

I’ll keep an eye out for this one on clearance.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
But it comes with a tiny Jawa cave that includes a holder for a darn stud shooter.
Good point, and I bet that spiky bush is booby trapped and the stud-shooter goes off when you brush against it. Damn, IEDs in Star Wars just happened folks.

Reaction score
I'm still confused as to why they decided to improve the engines and seats, but make the front grill much much worse. :/

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Cost review - you can't improve everything and keep it at the same price point.

And plus this is a construction toy which means we could make our own adjustments.

Reaction score
Cost review - you can't improve everything and keep it at the same price point.

And plus this is a construction toy which means we could make our own adjustments.

Can’t wait for comic con 2049 when they show the upcoming 50th release of a Landspeeder set with the 50th anniversary of 50 different landspeeder sets.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I totally agree.. I already own the last one.. so if I buy this one and add the rear to my landspeeder's front, I will -in theory- have the most detailed and accurate landspeeder LOL :)

I'm still confused as to why they decided to improve the engines and seats, but make the front grill much much worse. :/