75256 Kylo Ren's Shuttle

Reaction score
So looking at this, it is the exact same number of pieces as the one that was already released. Only difference looks like the color. Is it just a repainted identical set with new figures?

Reaction score
So looking at this, it is the exact same number of pieces as the one that was already released. Only difference looks like the color. Is it just a repainted identical set with new figures?
A simple comparison of the two sets makes it obvious there's been a drastic redesign. For the better, too -- the original version was far from accurate.

Reaction score
It's weird that it is the exact same number of pieces. Guess I'll give it a shot if it is different though.

Reaction score
When LEGO revisits a set it hands the design over to someone who has never worked on that model before so that they bring a new take on the construction.

The number of landspeeder sets is a perfect indicator of the high staff turnover on the LSW team ;)

Reaction score
Anyone here with hands on experience with this new Kylo set?

Reaction score
I didn't see your question until now, but yes -- I've built the new set. It's vastly superior to the prior version.