75230 Porg

Reaction score
Though not fully and officially revealed (this post will get replaced when it does), an online retailer has listed the set on their website.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/LEGO_75230_Porg_Confirmed_181127.asp

The first confirmed "sighting" of this new set comes via a reliable on-line LEGO retailer - Brickshop.nl - in The Netherlands.

Previous reveals have shown that the set is a large scale, brick-built version of the Ahch-To sea bird and is along the lines of the 10225 R2-D2 and 75187 BB-8 sets.

This latest info tells us that the set will have 811 pieces and a €79.99 (approximately US$95) price tag. This keeps it in range of the standard price per brick that the previous two brick-built display sets exhibited and leads us to conclude that the completed build will be around 10 to 12 cm tall.

This set is believed to be coming out this October and will be available at general retail, as well as the LEGO shop@home on-line portal.

With thanks to StarWarsCollector.de for sharing the news.

Reaction score
From http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/LEGO_75230_Porg_Revealed_181470.asp

Though these porgs might be a bit crunchier than you'd expect we're sure that Chewbacca's molar action wouldn't have any problem with the new 75230 Porg set from LEGO.

Whether released with authority or on accident - we don't know - by Ukrainian toy retailer Budinka Igrasok are the full suite of photos for this new brick-built scuplture.

The set comes with a mini brick-built figure, as supplied in 75200 Ahch-To Island Training and 75192 Millennium Falcon sets, and (though it isn'ta UCS set) an information plaque. The rear packaging shot demonstrates the single action feature - a mechanism in the tail that actuates the creature's wings and jaw.

It is expected to be released in October and will make the perfect accompaniment to 75187 BB-8 which was released at a similar time of the year in 2017. In the meantime why not check out the rest of the LEGO Star Wars range - purchases help to support our LEGO coverage.

Reaction score
Will probably wait til this goes on sale but will eventually get it. The porgs kind of look like our olde English bulldogge haha

Reaction score
Official product description is now up on http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/LEGO_75230_Porg_Unveiled_181809.asp

Own an unmistakable character from Star Wars: The Last Jedi with this LEGO Star Wars 75230 Porg!

This faithfully detailed Star Wars toy includes intricate feather detailing, authentic colors and an opening mouth and flapping wings when you press the tail. The set also comes with a display stand with decorative fact plaque and extra porg mini build, to form the perfect centerpiece for your LEGO collection.
Features authentic detailing, an opening mouth and flapping wings.

• Also includes a display stand with decorative fact plaque and an extra porg mini build.
  • Porg without stand stands over 7 (19cm) high.
  • Display stand measures approx. 2 (6cm) high and 1 (3cm) deep, and over 4 (11cm) wide.
  • Relive fun porg adventures from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Reaction score
You can forget about porgs or Jar Jar, it's midichlorians I hate the most.

Wouldn't it be interesting to find out that the Force is like avian flu.

Think about it, Ahch-To is where the Jedi Order was founded and porgs are native to the planet.

What if all the Force is is an infection and the Jedi caught it and spread it round the galaxy?

;)

Reaction score

Think about it, Ahch-To is where the Jedi Order was founded and porgs are native to the planet.

What if all the Force is is an infection and the Jedi caught it and spread it round the galaxy?

;)
Uhhhh. As someone who easily passed on the BB-8 set, I just gotta' say: This looks terrible. Yuck!

GNT

Reaction score
Pretty cute, might be nice to get a couple of them for display.

Reaction score
Interesting theory.. When I watched TPE for the first time, I did not like the idea of midichlorians as well.. After all, Force being such a mystcial phenomenon I don't like the fact that it is being rationalized through something mathematical like 'who has more midichlorians is the stronger jedi' concept :(

;)

Reaction score
This is the worst set I can remember. Porgs are supposed to be cute. I kept thinking that maybe it would grow on me but we got pics of this months ago and its as bad as ever. This thing is an abomination. Simply ugly. Poorly designed, the mouth looks like a frown. I don't want this anywhere near my Lego room.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's not just ugly, the face seems to hit that uncanny valley which causes a deeply unsettling feeling of existential dread.

Reaction score
Will at Hoth Bricks says its eyes follow you around the room.

Maybe this was meant for a Halloween lawn ornament? Timing is right.

Reaction score
I have a massive collection of everything Porg, and a Lego collector, and would never consider getting this thing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
But your collection will never be complete! ;)

I also have a rule against talking Porgs. So not Everything Porg but I have a veritable Porg army. Would love someday to get the oversized Porg plush from the Target midnight release. Love me some Porg even though I hate the movie.

Last edited:
Reaction score
yeah I remember the lead up to TLJ people complaining about the Porgs and they ended up being one of the few redeeming characters/qualities of the movie :p
I guess I am a weirdo because I like this set but will wait for the inevitable sale