75227 Darth Vader Bust

Reaction score
Just revealed today on The Star Wars Show:

It's also mentioned that this set will be available at Target at some point (presumably without the Celebration Chicago logo.

Reaction score
cool concept and love the packaging but it just looks off, specifically the brow looks too pronounced

Reaction score
I agree it's not perfect but it doesn't look half bad considering the piece count. Hopefully this is a precursor to a UCS Vader Bust similair to the UCS Darth Maul.

Reaction score
I'm loving it. Just wish LEGO could have figured out how to include red lenses tho.

Reaction score
2500 will be available at Celebration. If they get lotteried off over the five days that's 500 per day. Typically any that don't get collected either go in the last lottery of the day and then a mega lottery on the last day, so if you're there on Monday you'll have the best shot.

Also unless these ones have some kind of exclusive print or sticker on the box they'll be easier to get at Target.

Reaction score
2500 will be available at Celebration. If they get lotteried off over the five days that's 500 per day. Typically any that don't get collected either go in the last lottery of the day and then a mega lottery on the last day, so if you're there on Monday you'll have the best shot.

Also unless these ones have some kind of exclusive print or sticker on the box they'll be easier to get at Target.
If only we knew when they will be available at Target...Anyone else refreshing all day with no luck like me??

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to snag one of these at Celebration; I didn't realize it would have such limited availability at Target! I had assumed it would become a store exclusive (minus the Celebration logo on the packaging, of course).

Reaction score
I managed to get one on the Monday when LEGO released all remaining stock.

Reaction score
Available again on target.com for red card holders. Just got an order in before noon eastern time on Wednesday.

Reaction score
Looks like this is a Red Card Exclusive for Target. Bummer
Off topic reply. The Target RedCard is a great card to have if you don't mind having another card in your wallet. You automatically get an immediate 5% off of your Target purchase in store and online plus you get free shipping online with no minimum. I love my RedCard.

Reaction score
Off topic reply. The Target RedCard is a great card to have if you don't mind having another card in your wallet. You automatically get an immediate 5% off of your Target purchase in store and online plus you get free shipping online with no minimum. I love my RedCard.
Once I learned that I could get a debit version, I signed up and agree. I wasn't interested in a line of credit, but getting 5% off just for using their debit card instead of BOA's is pretty great.

Reaction score
So it's kind of like Amazon Prime, but with no subscription fee and a lot more flexibility.

Reaction score
So it's kind of like Amazon Prime, but with no subscription fee and a lot more flexibility.
Usually slower shipping than Amazon and no extras like Prime Video streaming but Red Card is very much worth it if you shop at Target much.