75192 UCS Millennium Falcon

Reaction score
wow this is a great find.. I am kind of expecting Daniel Konstanski to drop a few videos to Youtube sometime soon.. or maybe it is my wishful thinking :)

Did you see the coverage Blocks Magazine gave to the interior? They did three articles (issues 41, 42 and 43 I believe) showing how to add new rooms.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Blocks_Big_Mod_For_A_Big_LEGO_Falcon_179625.asp
http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Blocks_Big_Mod_For_A_Big_LEGO_Falcon_Part_II_180085.asp

I don't have anyting on the third part I'm afraid.

They are available digitally (around $8) from http://www.blocksmag.com/buy-the-mag

Reaction score
Found another acrylic display for the Falcon... this one LOOKS sturdier to me than the one linked already, but I obviously have no way to know.

https://www.idisplayit.co.uk/us/accessories/75192-ucs-millennium-falcon-vertical-stand/

After thinking about it for a few days, I'm leaning towards doing the stand made out of technic parts though... I'm going to get as much of it in black as I can manage so it matches the other UCS sets. It just seems like a good idea to have a stand that the Falcon is actually attached to, and as a bonus it seems like it'll probably be the cheapest option out of the ones I've seen, after you factor UK shipping in.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I finally finished mine yesterday! It only took 49 days! Yeah, I dragged it out pretty long cuz I didnt like sitting in the place I had to build it for more than an hour at a time.

Reaction score
I finally finished mine yesterday! It only took 49 days! Yeah, I dragged it out pretty long cuz I didnt like sitting in the place I had to build it for more than an hour at a time.

Congrats on finishing the build! Mine is still sitting in the box but I finally got the coffee table I'm going to display it in. Now to find time to build.

Reaction score
After thinking about it for a few days, I'm leaning towards doing the stand made out of technic parts though...

How's the stand hunt going?

...but I finally got the coffee table I'm going to display it in. Now to find time to build.

I have this mental image of you building the Falcon inside the glass-walled coffee table like a ship in a bottle.

Can you share a pic or link of the table?

Reaction score
I have this mental image of you building the Falcon inside the glass-walled coffee table like a ship in a bottle. Can you share a pic or link of the table?

I can't imagine trying to build the Falcon like that. As if putting together a 7500+ pieces set doesn't take enough time already.

Here's the coffee table I bought for my Falcon. It took me a while to find it as I had several criteria it had to meet. It fit in the sectional couch space, fits the falcon, has a mirror bottom, has a clear glasstop so I can see it from above, and most importantly, the wife approves. :)

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/p...orge-coffee-table-wrlo7791.html?piid=22808990

Reaction score
Look for a custom fish tank maker. They often do purpose made furniture to hold them. That's what I'll be doing.

Reaction score
What's in the box?

DSC_0105.jpg

Reaction score
'self-wiping' :) love it!!!!! may the force be with him, always...

It's my son's school bag. Pretty sure that 10 years ago I shared the news of his birth. He's been self wiping (as he puts it) for more than half his life now!

Reaction score
My team of junior builders and I started this yesterday - 10 hours and we got through the first nine stages. Today's effort went to 6.5 hours and four more stages.

We should finish it off tomorrow. Definitely by the weekend.

I'm looking at display options while I wait for my coffee table. Has anyone tried any of the stands yet? I'd like to go for the Efferman Technic one but that's more building and I'm pretty much LEGO'd out right now.One of the perspex options would be best. Suggestions?

Reaction score
My team of junior builders and I started this yesterday - 10 hours and we got through the first nine stages. Today's effort went to 6.5 hours and four more stages.

We should finish it off tomorrow. Definitely by the weekend.

I'm looking at display options while I wait for my coffee table. Has anyone tried any of the stands yet? I'd like to go for the Efferman Technic one but that's more building and I'm pretty much LEGO'd out right now.One of the perspex options would be best. Suggestions?

Awesome, I'm sure it's fantastic.

Reaction score
I am still trying to design my own display... The only problem is I can't decide whether to display it horizontal or vertical.. I am thinking of a huge coffee table with glass cover but if I end up buying the MR Falcon one day, two huge coffee tables will me too much for a single house :)

Reaction score
I am still trying to design my own display... The only problem is I can't decide whether to display it horizontal or vertical.. I am thinking of a huge coffee table with glass cover but if I end up buying the MR Falcon one day, two huge coffee tables will me too much for a single house :)

If you can pull off picking up a MR Falcon, having two huge coffee tables in a single house is the least of your worries. :)

I prefer displaying the Falcon horizontally. IMO, having it displayed vertically does not have as much of a presence.

Reaction score
Great article, Jeremy!

Building this behemoth is certainly a daunting task, even for the most seasoned AFOLs among us. I've yet to build mine, but I'm looking forward to it. B)

Reaction score
I have mine half built, its sat like that over the summer, just could not work on it with the sun shining outside. I plan to resume in the fall as the whether turns, I found it was getting a bit daunting myself, and I think its important to take a break in such a scenario as building Lego should always be enjoyable. To be honest I will probably reconsider sets so large in the future, perhaps my attention span is just not quite that long!

Reaction score
I got mine last Nov and built it right away. But a few months later I was putting it in storage to rearrange and it broke apart... possibly cat related. Not just little pieces either, whole chunks of it were coming off. So due to lack of space and the difficulty of reassembling I decided to take it apart completely and store it in the original box.

Now i'm itching to rebuild it...
But without the 17 marked bags, it would have to be all in one go... a sorting nightmare! Still, I'm itching to restore it to it's glory. I'm pretty sure once the snow hits the ground I'll get started.

Reaction score
Meowthra took out my UCS ISD too. Good luck with the build - there's not many of us who are going to be able to say they built 75192 not once, but twice!

I took mine apart when I moved. Someday it’ll get built again and I’ll join the club...

Someday...

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting out of LEGO almost completely due to lack of space and needing to shed something, but I still really want to get this someday before it's retired. Realistically when do you guys think this set will be retired? Don't most sets last about two years?

Reaction score
Two-ish years, yes. And retired means production has ended not sold out, so you should have until the end of 2019 if not a bit longer.

That sounds right, I’d be surprised if they retired it before episode 9 has run it’s course.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Two-ish years, yes. And retired means production has ended not sold out, so you should have until the end of 2019 if not a bit longer.

Cool. That's good to know. I can't afford it this instant but in time I can see myself putting money away a little at a time to eventually obtain this.

Reaction score
Don't do that - you need to see this set uncaged!

I've got the Efferman vertical stand waiting to get built. And I'm going to add lights to the ship too, thanks to https://www.brickstuff.com/. And I'll start collecting up the pieces that Blocks Mag used to do their interior mod.

That Efferman stand is pretty cool. Really a great design. Have you seen the Wicked Bricks acrylic stand?

I've been looking at lighting options for the engines. There are a few options out there and they all look great.

Reaction score
I've got a custom made Brickstuff light kit for the Falcon I'm going to be reviewing soon.

I also have the light kit for the BB-8 model too. Watch out for that article. I'm also hoping to get an S-brick to fit into BB-8 and make him RC.

The reason I was thinking of an enclosed coffee table for the Falcon is to combat dust. If it's out in the open I would be worried about knocking off some small piece when dusting it. Not a big deal with smaller sets as you can usually find the proper location without much frustration, but I think the Falcon would be a different story.

Reaction score
Is the Efferman vertical stand available as a kit? Can someone direct me to the link please? My MF is still in the box but based on available space I will need that stand sooner or later :)

That Efferman stand is pretty cool. Really a great design. Have you seen the Wicked Bricks acrylic stand?

I've been looking at lighting options for the engines. There are a few options out there and they all look great.

Reaction score
Is the Efferman vertical stand available as a kit? Can someone direct me to the link please? My MF is still in the box but based on available space I will need that stand sooner or later :)

It sure is - the designer doesn't sell them (I think he's really missed a trick here) but there are plenty of sellers on eBay who do for around $90 plus postage.

Reaction score
Ever wanted to be a Guinness world record holder? There's an auction for an Ultimate Collector Series Millennium Falcon will almost get you there!

Reaction score
I just started building a glass-sided coffee table and hope to have it finished for May 4th.