75157 Captain Rex's AT-TE™

LegoMedGuy

Reaction score
Help Captain Rex stop Imperial Inquisitor Fifth Brother and his Stormtrooper accomplice from taking control of his heavily modified AT-TE assault walker. As featured in the Star Wars Rebels animated TV series, this ultimate mobile home for Rex and his clone compatriots, Commander Gregor and Commander Wolffe, features cranes, ladders, armor panels, top-mounted gun with spring-loaded shooter, as well as an opening rear top section and rear door. This set includes 5 minifigures.
  • Build the ultimate mobile home for Captain Rex and his clone compatriots
  • Featured in the Star Wars Rebels TV show
  • Includes Captain Rex, Commander Gregor, Commander Wolffe, Imperial Inquisitor Fifth Brother and a Stormtrooper
  • LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
  • Over 7” high, 12” long and 9” wide
  • 972 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
75157.jpg
75157.2.jpg

Reaction score
One of my favorites. The redecoration of this AT-TE accentuates its dieselpunk flavor. The set has aged well.

Reaction score
I've never heard the term dieselpunk before. It's perfect.

I wish I had time and space to build this set.

Reaction score
Love this set. Enjoy how it gives off the feel of Lego creativity and customization while still being full on Star Wars.

Reaction score
Yep, this set was an absolute winner. Despite technically being a remake, this is the way to do it.

Reaction score
It was also in one of the few Clone Wars eps that I enjoyed.