** 7/3/11 UPDATED Jack_Victory's Collection

Reaction score
Re: ** 7/3/11 UPDATED Jack_Victory\'s Collection

Excellent update!

Reaction score

sithmasterjedi said:
Nicely done! I love seeing peoples displays. Awesome!

Do I have a problem? I like the picture of the boxes too
Thanks for the kind words. I think liking the boxes has more to do with where you are as a collector... or where I am with keeps every single one.

Reaction score

Wow! That's a powerhouse collection you got there, Jack! My favorite focal point is the speeder bike display with the Tom Jung poster displayed horizontally. In fact, that looks so good, you might want to consider having it professionally mounted and framed to get the wrinkles out.

It all looks delicious though.

Reaction score

Very nice collection and setup. No offense, but I think this table and cover would be better suited for a wine and cheese platter.

Reaction score

Very cool display and really nice way to mix up props,art,statues etc...Congrat's on a awesome collection.

Reaction score

BoboFatt said:
Very nice collection and setup. No offense, but I think this table and cover would be better suited for a wine and cheese platter.

LOL! I know - that part of the display is definitely my priority for upgrading.

Reaction score

impressive collection

love the sandtroopers shelf

Reaction score

Ham_Solo said:
Bravo, Chris!

I love the mix of items and manufacturers.
Thanks Roger! Your feedback is always aprreciated. I love the 3 companies I focus on, but since the replica business has slowed down, SSC has really picked up the pace.

Reaction score

forcesensitive said:
impressive collection

love the sandtroopers shelf
Many thanks! When there is a significant amount to one character, I've decided to try to group them together. Now, of course that Sandtrooper display will change some when SSC's Dewback comes out.

Reaction score

HI JAck I was curious to know where did you get the glass door cabinets where you have your 12 inch figure?

Reaction score

SCIFI said:
HI JAck I was curious to know where did you get the glass door cabinets where you have your 12 inch figure?
Those are Detolf shelves from Ikea. Great shelves too!

Reaction score

Jay_the_Lesser said:
SCIFI said:
Those are Detolf shelves from Ikea. Great shelves too!
And from what I hear, they are discontinued.

Reaction score
I just recently purchased some new cabinets, and I will be moving some things around to make way for new items. Hopefully that will mean new pics soon too! Almost there...

Reaction score
Just a quick (and rough) pic of the cabinets I recent put in to replace the wire rack of shelvs and boxes with a table cloth over them. Much better! The lighting isn't the best, but what can you do in a pinch. Eventually I will update the main pics on page 1 of this thread.

Reaction score
Thanks, Sergiu! Been a long time coming. I did manage to add one new prop: Anakin's AOTC saber from MR. It was something I was passively searching out over the last 3 years or so, but didn't jump until I found a great price ($275 for a mint saber with everything including boxes and paperwork).

Reaction score
Received the Neyo, HT Bespin Luke, and a few GG Busts... waiting on the SSC Tusken, and then time for new pics!
Cannot wait to see the pics old friend! Your collection is always inspiring Chris!!

Reaction score
Thank you, my friend! I have stated this before, but your collection has always been a source of inspiration. I love your focus and how you strive to work within it. That is how I try to approach the sub-groupings that I have done. Between you, darthbeek, and Catch, amongst others, there is a lot of goodness for me to pull from.