6" Pit droids - now how about a 12" pod racer?

Reaction score
I was just checking out my 6" pit droids and I was thinking about getting some more cuz, heck, I just like the little buggers and I thought, "Now I just need a 12" pod racer to set these guys up around."

So for kicks... What would you all like to see as a 12" pod racer/figure?

I haven't seen/heard of any out there (are there?) but I bet they would have to be pretty big...

I'd love to see a Sebulba...

GNT

Reaction score
Ody Mandrell was meant to be coming in 12" form (only the prototype head exists i believe).But if you mean 12" vehicle with figure it would would be way to big,nobody would have any room to display all 18 or so of them

Oh and Sebulba has been made

[ 03-05-2002: Message edited by: Bounty Hunter GNT ]

Reaction score
He's not coming at all, anymore.

There was a rumor that Anakin and his Pod were coming out as an exclusive, I think to Target. Anyone recall this?

As for it being too big, they could package it disassembled, similar to the 3.75" version. Put Anakin and the cockpit of the pod in the box's window, and package the rest of the pieces behind them. It wouldn't be the most attractively packaged piece, but it's doable.

G

I don't see why they couldn't. They made 12 inch scale Speeder Bikes, a small pod racer wouldn't take up much room.

Reaction score
Man an in scale 12" Pod with any Pilot would be one of the sweetest things I could think of....but could you imagine how big say Sebulba's engines would be? How sweet would that be? Then again how expensive would that be....as was said in the opening post it would look amazing with a few pitdroids and pilots scattered around.

At the very least I wish Hasbro would release a couple of 12" Pilots. As GNT said an Ody Mandrell was in the works but was canned....
. What I would not give for a 12" Gasgano, Ody, Mawhonic, Teemto or even Mars Guo....

G

I dont like the 12" vehicles, they are too big. so they should just keep with noral sized.