6 Inch Indiana Jones

Reaction score
Just picked up the Temple of Doom Indiana Jones from Disney Hollywood studios. The sculpt is horrible but it is cool to see a Temple figure. The first Disney Indiana Jones was well sculpted.

Would be cool to have a 6" Black Series of Indiana Jones figures. Thoughts?

So CTR just posted this link...an Indiana Jones figure from Max Factory. Assuming it's about 6 inches but very little info at this point.

Indiana Jones Figma Figure - Indiana Jones Figures

Reaction score
looks fantastic! It appears he is 6 inch scale according to various reports.

Amazing sculpt - couldn't even tell he had joints.

Preordered!

Reaction score
Here's the Disney Temple of Doom figure. Not a great sculpt or paint application. Eyes are horrible. I had higher hopes after the first Raiders 6 inch figure from Disney. That one was well done. The base is a repaint of the first Indy figure, and he does come with a bunch of cool accessories - voodoo doll, antidote, machete, etc.

Reaction score
Are the DisneyParks Indy figures in scale with the star wars black series 6 inch?

Reaction score
That it is. I first saw it on Amazon/Ebay for $40+...went to Orlando for business and picked it up for $17 which is how much it is at the parks. Awful figure but figured I'd grab it anyway. The first Disney Indiana Jones figure from a few years back was awesome. Well crafted, painted, and durable plastic. This thing feels and looks like it will fall apart. Too bad.

Would love if Hasbro made a Black Series...maybe if the 5th movie ever gets going. Latest rumor is that they are close.

Reaction score
My wife gave me the green light and I just preordered him from bbts. Hopefully he turns out as cool as the production photos. Can't wait!

Reaction score
My wife gave me the green light and I just preordered him from bbts. Hopefully he turns out as cool as the production photos. Can't wait!
Same here. :)

@richalot did some nice side-by-sides of the Link Figma figure and Luke from the BS6 line, which led me to believe this will be *good enough* to hang on the shelf with my BS6 collection.

Rebelscum.com: Max Factory Figma Indiana Jones Revealed

Reaction score
Reaction score
Glad people know of it. Personally, I don't care for it much. I buy the anime figs.

It might be cheaper to import it from Japan. Amiami also offers Indy. It's about $37.60, and I checked the shipping I paid was the lowest available for $12.35. But I purchased two Figmas.

You can even order it from Max Factory themselves.

The dimensions are also listed on the amiami page.

Reaction score
I wish Hasbro would consider a one-shot Black Series 6" Indy, and maybe the German mechanic.

Reaction score
I wish Hasbro would consider a one-shot Black Series 6" Indy, and maybe the German mechanic.
Indiana Jones made a cameo in Episode 1 during the pod races so if you think about it he could be a "pod racing spectator"!

Reaction score
I would say, YES!

Knowing that we may never see this figure in the US created by Hasbro, I had to get it. I wish it was cheaper ($67 shipped) but I have not been picking up too many Star Wars items lately.

Reaction score
I would say, YES!

Knowing that we may never see this figure in the US created by Hasbro, I had to get it. I wish it was cheaper ($67 shipped) but I have not been picking up too many Star Wars items lately.
$67, huh?

D@mmit, I wish you had said "No."... B)

Reaction score
Sorry Dude! :grin:

Indy is just too cool to pass up. Plus, it is an import and it is unique. I enjoy foreign toys. Something different and a little harder to get.

Reaction score
Judging from the pics at Yakface, this figure looks pretty good, but why the f##% does he have removable eyes? I don't get it. I would have preferred a removable hat with a normal head underneath too, or maybe just an alternate non-hatted head.

Also, the elbow ball joint/tumors are a bit unsightly.

Is the satchel permanently on the torso or can it be removed?

I see there's a ton on Amazon, all around $60 shipped, I may have to bite. Just like SWDave said, it's not like Hasbro's going to put something like this out anytime soon.

Reaction score
Because I don't collecting larger scale, I'm going to pass, but I must admit MOST of this figure looks great.

However, I still can't get over the face. While the likeness isn't bad, he looks so....OLD. It's like it's not quite a KOTCS version, but he looks WAY older than a Raiders/Temple/Crusade Indy.

But I'm impressed with the outfit and the accessories, so I'm glad you guys are enjoying this one.

And I still get a little bit excited when I see ANY product in that 2008 Indy-style packaging. Brings back that old nostalgic feeling instantly.

Reaction score
However, I still can't get over the face. While the likeness isn't bad, he looks so....OLD. It's like it's not quite a KOTCS version, but he looks WAY older than a Raiders/Temple/Crusade Indy.
Yeah, I'm kind of seeing that too.

And where's the 5 o'clock shadow?

Reaction score
I'm with Lance on this one. I usually get just about anything Indy, I even got the Medicom Indy, but this just looks a little too...I don't know...stylized? The scale isn't a problem...I'd love to see Hasbro have a go at a 6" Indy in the same vein as their Star Wars figures, but this just looks...odd. The face is ok, but does look a little old as Lance said, but the weird shoulders, elbows, and legs...I don't know, he looks more like an Indy robot or something.

Reaction score
I don't like the final product. Gonna pass and hope that Hasbro does a Black Series one for SDCC or something.

Reaction score
Someone explain the eyes to me. Even after seeing the images on Yak, I don't get it. What are the two different versions of eyes, I see only one pictured?
Figma typically includes another set of eyes that are looking off to the side versus straight ahead. This difference is negligible when looking at the pieces side by side and it is hard to capture in images. But in hand, you can tell that he is looking slightly to his right with the extra set installed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I picked up two of these figures and the final version in MHO is, it is nice but not great. Don't get me wrong I'm stoked that there is another Indy figure out there and the scale is fantastic but the paint apps and details are not the best.

Well saying that I will be adding a post in the forum shortly of one of the Indy's I have repainted and did a little twinking to the gear.

Ron

Last edited:
Reaction score

I got a 3d printer and one of the firest things I wanted to was an Ark for this guy

Reaction score
I have 0 interest in the past 6" IJ figures, or any future 6" IJ figures. Just like with SW, I'm only into collecting 3.75" figures - and maybe some new 12" figures.